Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

20NOV13 - PMDG 777-300ER & 200LR/F SP1 Update!

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the 300ER

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Can we please have an update on NGX SP2 (and the -900ER)? I know timetables change but at one time it was said that it would be out shortly after the 777 release. Is this on the back burner now behind this 747 redo?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Eric 

Great news!

Looking forward.

Regards,

Achmad Ferdi Iskandar (SUB-ID)

System: P3D v5.3, Intel i7-3770K O/C to 4.7GHz, Noctua NH-U12P SE2, Nvidia GTX 1070 16Gb Corsair Vengeance, Corsair 850W PSU, SAITEK Yoke and Throttle, X52 Joystick Pro Flight™ TPM, Switch Panel, Flight Sim Yoke CH, Armageddon Pixxel+ HD Curve

Gents-

I have made a bunch of your posts in this thread vanish because they are unsigned.

Please take a moment to read the forum guidelines here- and adhere to them as if the forum moderators were just looking for an excuse to ban you forever...  (Because we might be...  depends on our mood.  :ph34r: )

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Gents-

I have made a bunch of your posts in this thread vanish because they are unsigned.

Please take a moment to read the forum guidelines here- and adhere to them as if the forum moderators were just looking for an excuse to ban you forever...  (Because we might be...  depends on our mood.  :ph34r: )

I guess I will start signing each post individually IN ADDITION to having my name in my permanent signature and as my user name ?

Brian Doney

Regards,

Brian Doney

I guess I will start signing each post individually IN ADDITION to having my name in my permanent signature and as my user name ?

Brian Doney

Brian-

I killed your post because you were replying to a troll...  I killed him first- then got rid of yours and one other that replied to him. 

Had nothing to do with your name.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Brian-

I killed your post because you were replying to a troll...  I killed him first- then got rid of yours and one other that replied to him. 

Had nothing to do with your name.

Oh...

well...

OK THEN....

:Big Grin:

(I guess you can disregard the PM I sent too)

:blush: 

Regards,

Brian Doney

Why did my post got deleted? Is it because I didn't sign with my name, although I clearly stated it was my username? because I don't recall saying anything worth deleting at all.

Rigoberto Aranda

Always top notch. Great to hear. I have been flying this airplane non stop. I am feeling quite bad for my neglected NGX. I have only made two flights with her since the release of the 777. I really like the short haul type of flying but I LOVE long haul.  :wub:   :Love: There is just something special about pulling up to the gate and completing a mission to an exotic designation. Can't with for the expansion and the improvements. Thanks for the update. 

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Great news. As usual quality comes first ;)

Really can't wait for it. Is the SP1 including the SDK ? As I guess until that is released there won't be FS2 Crew for that new bird :) Anyway really enjoying it.

Is there any news on the X Plane front on the secret project, I'm interested in X Plane as a potential successor to FSX, but so far did not see planes to this level of quality, so waiting for yours to be there to really test it :)

Cheers !!! 

Thanks for the update, Robert.

But what is "I-M-P-R-O-V-E-D   S-T-A-B-I-L-I-T-Y"?!? ( :rolleyes:) 

I consider my T7 RTM version pretty stable already in terms of (absent) CTDs and stuff ...

Oh, and I'm expecting Kyle Rodgers to comment on the "forward progress" any second ...   :P

Edited by olli4740