Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

20NOV13 - PMDG 777-300ER & 200LR/F SP1 Update!

I've been waiting for the SP and the -300ER before making the leap. Plenty of other things to fly in the meantime... Really pleased to see it's not too far away (and that the noisy, smelly, oily radials are bound for beta).

Mike

Gents-

I think there are a few larger questions for Mr. Kinder:

1) If you are such a big 777 user- does it bother you that I find it odd you have no user account with us?

2) If you are such a detail freak- does it bother you that I find it odd you are so uninformed on our position with respect to P3D?

3) Do you always throw tantrums and storm out when you don't get your way?

But before you get to #2 and #3- I do find #1 rather interesting...  :ph34r:

HE GAWN!

(...)

1) If you are such a big 777 user- does it bother you that I find it odd you have no user account with us?

(...)

Wow! That's definitely one way to attract all the attention of the developers: Make your presence felt in their forums.

thanks PMDG and looking forward on the B777-300ER which will give me more "real" airline routes to use.

Kin M.

(Klax)

Please people, just give this huge FSX v P3D debate a rest already - if you want to head in that direction and miss out on the fun, so be it, but don't flood all the forums with these types of posts which really serves no purpose but to start an argument and attempting to make the rest of us who stick with FSX look like idiots or morons or something like that.   I respect your choice, I really do, but we enjoy FSX and let that be that!

Yep, like crying babies! Couldn't say it better myself!

ps Thanks R and PMDG for all the goodies and more to come!

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

Great news! Simple love the Tripple, hopning for NGX SP2 news as well. But silence usually means nothing new, so that say will come!

300ER will be soo awesome, can't wait!

Great news! Simple love the Tripple, hopning for NGX SP2 news as well. But silence usually means nothing new, so that day will come

300ER will be soo awesome, can't wait!

Robert -

I asked in the NGX forum but realize now that you may not even be looking in that forum. If you would mind, can we get a status of the timeline for the SP2/ER models? Been over two years since you posted in Sept 2011 about it being anticipated for a Thanksgiving 2011 release!

Eric 

Thanks Robert, We got the cake in September, looking forward to the icing.

Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thank you Robert ......I do appreciate the update and cant wait :)

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5