Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

realair beech duke v2 and p3dv2

No worries. Just need to edit the comma in your file to a period. It's actually in item 12 Retraction Time 3.1s, the first item in the list being the Zero'th item. :smile:

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

SteveW and Pipeorgan, I LUV U MAN!

The edit of the config file fixed the landing gear and the new migration (development version) tool allows all sounds to function, hell yeah!

The edit of the config file fixed the landing gear and the new migration (development version) tool allows all sounds to function, hell yeah!

Awesome! Made my day.  :drinks:

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

How does the dev build fix the Lancair audio? Do you have to run Prepar3D w/ the Migration Tool enabled?

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

I haven't tried the Lancair yet, but to get the audio to work in the Duke (and I  have to assume you'll have the same results in the Lancair) you need to run the new dev build of the migration tool and re-install your Lancair into P3D.

Oh and to clarify. You only need to run the migration tool to install. You can then disable it and run P3D normally.

I haven't tried the Lancair yet, but to get the audio to work in the Duke (and I  have to assume you'll have the same results in the Lancair) you need to run the new dev build of the migration tool and re-install your Lancair into P3D.

Oh and to clarify. You only need to run the migration tool to install. You can then disable it and run P3D normally.

Ok.. 

I re-installed with it enabled

Disabled migration tool afterwards

Sound issues still there

Enabled it

Sound still no go

Tried legacy mode which forced you to enable the migration tool 

Sound works!! 

Holy hell.. The Lancair 100% Functional! 

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Did you  install the dev build of the migration tool? It was just released a couple days ago.

Did you  install the dev build of the migration tool? It was just released a couple days ago.

Yeah that's what I used to test... You have to enable legacy mode and the Lancair audio is 100%. Flaps, gear, wind, farts, sneezes, coughs, beard scratching.. It's all there in its wonderful glory.

So happy!!

Damn. You don't have to enable legacy mode with the Duke v2. I'll give the Lancair a try tomorrow though. At least there's a way for it to work though. 

Yeah, I'm not complaining at all.. Rob has been super cool with his product being used in Prepar3D despite not officially supporting it.  So.. I'll take what I can get..  I haven't heard the Lancairs audio in its full glory in quite some time so to hear it in Prepar3D is music to my ears. 

Just re-installed the Lancair into P3D v2.2 using the development version of the migration tool and I have all sounds when NOT running in Legacy mode.

The sound affects are a bit more quieter than the Duke, but they are there.

have installed the duke B60 V2  and done the fix in the config file but when I use the switch panel for the gear the nose wheel light stays red.......Is there a fix for this..

An outside view shows it down unlike before so no big deal really. was just wondering if there was a simple fix to get the switch panel light turning green like the rear wheels.....

Anybody tried it in V3?

Now with V3 released I hope they don't make me spend money to upgrade it for a 4th time.

Kimo

Well, considering there isn't a piston Duke v2 for P3D yet I can't see how that would be possible  :)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |