Sign in to follow this  
Dobs.22

Achievements not working? Save possible?

Hi guys,

I aplogize in advance if this has been discussed and I didn't notice.

I believe the Achievements are supposed to work automatically, meaning they are automatically assigned as certain coditions are met. Based on the name of the achievements, I thought that once I land 10 times I will see that I will be awarded the corresponding level. I don't, or maybe I don't look in the right place. Can anybody advise on what I should see happening and what are the conditions to meet for all to work well?

Also, is there a way to save your flight on the SD card as a video clip?

Thanks

Dobs.22

Achievements do accumulate automatically. I would like to see more such as night rating, ifr rating as examples based on night flight times or number of approaches etc ! Fun!

Thanks for the reply PC12NGPILOT.

So, if I understand correctly, everything displayed in the Achievements function is actually earned, accomplished, achieved, done. I am pretty sure in this case that the "fly inverted" achievement I see in my list was unintentional (probably happened when extending too much flaps at the wrong time) :-). I am also a bit surprised I already got 150 landings done, I would have guessed less.

well, in this case I have a SUGGESTION for the I.F. team: it would be useful to also see the date when the achievement was obtained. Maybe even other details, like what you were flying at that time and where. And I agree with your suggestion too, to diversify the achivements based on details of the various flight conditions.

I am sure it will contribute to the level of satisfaction of the fans and be even more attractive and addictive.

Thanks again,

Dobs.22