Sign in to follow this  
Bob Scott

P3D V2 Master Compatibility List (Closed)

Manfred Jahn's C-47 v2 works perfectly in P3D 2.1.  I'm going to guess that his Basler and C-117D also work, since they follow the same manual install routine, but I haven't tried them yet (they were good in 2.0).  Note that with the C-47, if you want to use default sounds, you'll have to copy the default DC-3 sounds from FSX.  But you'll be better off downloading TuFun's soundpack, which is much better.

RealTrimX works in v2.1 (RealTrim17X.zip). Just put the .dll into the Prepar3D v2\Modules folder and add the dll.xml entry as directed in RealTrim.txt except add it to your "%appdata%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\dll.xml" rather than your FSX one.

I have re-installed P3Dv2 to version 2.1 and updated EMT. Installed Ultimate Traffic 2 using the updated EMT. Install went ok but when loading P3Dv2.1 UT2 does not load up/inject AI? It was working before in P3Dv2. Can anyone else confirm if UT2 is compatible with P3Dv2.1?

I've not been able to get traffic to inject into 2.1 with UT2.. same deal here.. it was ok with 2.0 (and windows 8.1 too).. the entry is in the exe.xml and you hear the sound effect as the exe loads, but traffic doesnt load (simobject entry is in the cfg as well).

MSI z690-a Unify; 1000 watt evga SuperNova Platinum; 12900kf at 1.255 adaptive LLC6, auto avx, auto Pcore, E-4.0ghz, Ring-4.1ghz, PL 241watt (Cine96c, games 83c case side On); DDR5 Gskill F5-6400J3239G16GA2-TZ5RS  at 6400mhz autovolt, Kraken x73 360mm; Thermaltake v51 Case; Gigabyte 4090 OC;  VR-Varjo Aero;  AstronomicallySpeaking:

Polish Airports volume 1, 2 and 3 from Drzewiecki Design now are fully compatibile with P3D v2.1 with new triple installers (FSX, P3D v1.4, P3D v2.1). Rest of products will be updated in next months (Cracow airport, Borhnholm Island, Miami, New York and Warsaw cities). They can be used after copying folders from FSX to P3D (or manual install directly to P3D), but some issues are possible.

Tried Abacus Cessna 185 in v2.1 now v2.1 crashes will not start. Hopefully I can find the culprit file and get back in the air again.

Edited by rrich

LatinVFR MIA can be updated to working. I updated P3D to v2.1 and reinstalled the scenery using EMT and the FSX installer. Everything is as it should be.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

Recommend that we append this thread stating V2.1

This weekend I had time to really do some work and on P3D and found these issues since 2.1 came out.  I have removed these aircraft from P3D, for now I have P3D on one hard drive and FSX on another.  But, from now on I am only purchasing software that is 100% compatible with P3D.  One of the things that I recommend is to do what I have started, I am sending letters to all vendors and software companies that like our dollars and telling them that I am no longer buying anything unless it is P3D compatible.  I know! Who am I?  In the grand scheme no one important, but, if we all send a similar letter then we get their attention!

Anyway here is what stopped or does not work as well prior to v2.1

FSINN - crashes in virtual mode

CS 777 - crashes period

CS 757/767 - No PAS Air for pressurization

CLS MD Series - No VC - No 2D Cockpit - No Landing Gear

PMDG - We already know the story

Migrator - Not sure if the latest patch helped!

Posky - Cannot see outside in daylight conditions

Now some good news!

Majestic Q400 - Awesome works with or without Migrator (Note - Make sure Mipmaps is -OFF)

Aerosoft Airbus X - Guys Aerosoft have their house in order, again with or without Migrator works like a charm.

Wilco Airbus Series - All work just as they did on FSX which is more than I can say about more expensive payware.

Feelthere - CRJ700/900/1000 & ER175/195  Works like a charm.

ISG - No issues

Aerosoft Airbus X - Guys Aerosoft have their house in order, again with or without Migrator works like a charm.

Though I agree it works. For me, I cant fly it for more than 2hrs without an OOM. Same holds true for the QW757. They both consume VAS extraordinarily fast with me.(Regardless of AG settings)

I am sure we can then agree that the problem is not with Aerosoft!

I have not been experiencing the dreaded OOM, lucky I guess.  Have you tried what some say may be causing the issue: stop using the VAS tool to watch it?  Some are saying that the VAS tool is causing OOM's or at best contributing.  I have flown several different profiles to duplicate the issue and no joy!

Just trying to decide on a traffic program - running prepar3dv2.1 and do have the EMT - can someone advise between my traffic x lite and my traffic 2013 - the above post suggests 2013 will work out of the box using just the Estonia migrator where as X might not but needs some tweaks?

AccuFeel seemed to install to the right locations but didn't get written into the DLL.XML file, so it doesn't load. 

It installed OK for P3D 2.1 for me with EMT. However, I had to edit the DLL.XML manually. They explain in their forums how: http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=37714#p285063

Then it works fine.

EagleSoft's Diamond DA-42 Twin Star works with P3D v2.1 via EMT, but the auto pilot goes black and unresponsive after a short while (both as pop up panel and in VC). I asked their support via email, but they haven't replied yet.

Updates since the HOTFIX:

CLS MD81 - works like a champ

CS 757 - It works without having to use the Virtual Mode, still need migrator to install

CS 767 - It works without having to use the Virtual Mode, still need migrator to install.

Migrator - Works for me to install but the Virtual Mode is not working since the hotfix.

I'm getting exactly the same with Aerosoft's Balearic Airports

The sim crashes as soon as you click on the P3D exe icon   

Any ideas?