Sign in to follow this  
Bob Scott

P3D V2 Master Compatibility List (Closed)

A2A Piper Cub no longer works in P3Dv2.1.  No prop animation.  C172 still seems to work.  

I can confirm that after installing the Full version of 2.1 that the A2A Piper Cub prop animation no longer works (and I did a complete reinstall of everything).

The A2A C172 works perfectly (even with VC mipmaps now checked), except for the fact that its beacon light no longer works for me.

For me the A2A Cub with Accusim works perfectly in p3DV2.1.

I did not install it via the exe-file but did a simple copy/paste of all the A2A Piper folders from the FSX-Airplanes folder into the P3D2.1-Airplanes folder and a copy/paste of the A2A folder (= Accusim) from the main FSX folder to the main P3D2.1 folder. As said, this works like a treat in my installation of P3D2.1

Cheers, Wolfgang

Has anyone experienced issues with having fsx and pr3d on same drive?

I have them on the same drive and haven't had any problems at all.

I prefer P3D, but only have approved addons installed.  I still use FSX when aircraft/scenery is important for the chosen flight.

Jim

Asus Rog Maximus VIII Hero, i9-10900k 4.8GHZ, Corsair H100 cooler, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 2666, RTX3090 20GB, Win10 HP 64-bit, 3 Monitors "19-22-19", Vive Pro 2 Headset.

Pls amend master list.

+1.  The list is in serious need of an update - a fair amount has changed since 2.1 was released.

This list needs updating for Prepar3D Version 2.1. Not just that, add whether ProATC X is compatible to Prepar3D V2 or not.

Júnior Silva

Recommend after the next release to scrap this or at least reset it so that we can see what works after the dust settles.

Multi Crew Environment--works with new P3D2 compatible installer

Just a precision...

The official name is "Multi Crew Experience" voice control for P3D (V1 & V2), FSX & FS9

Thank you

Just a precision...

The official name is "Multi Crew Experience" voice control for P3D (V1 & V2), FSX & FS9

Thank you

Thank you for updating MCE to work with P3DV2 :) 

This list needs updating for Prepar3D Version 2.1. Not just that, add whether ProATC X is compatible to Prepar3D V2 or not.

I forgot to mention to add the UK2000 scenery and Active Sky Next for P3DV2 or V2.1 (the later has a beta version for it, you can find it here http://www.hifitechinc.com/downloads).

Júnior Silva

Hello !

You can add Voxatc 6.34, it's working fine !

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars

I forgot to mention to add the UK2000 scenery and Active Sky Next for P3DV2 or V2.1 (the later has a beta version for it, you can find it here http://www.hifitechinc.com/downloads).

Also, add some information about Prepar3d Version 2.2 on the list (it was released yesterday).

Júnior Silva

Some updates based on a fresh install of P3Dv2.2

A2A C172 Trainer - New Installer works without any of the listed work arounds in P3Dv2.2. Just point the installer at the p3Dv2 folder.

OrbX PNW - Has a new installer (1.8) and works without migration tool. EMT may violate EULA (unconfirmed but thought I'd give a heads up since someone mentioned it to me).
Master List of Compatible OrbX products can be found HERE

A2A Accufeel v2 - Does not work with default installation procedure. Works with EMT though.

Thank you for this list.
It's been really helpful in my transition to P3D.

Add the Feelthere Phenom 100, working very well in 2.2