Sign in to follow this  
peter11

Digital Aviation CRJ?

Hi, someone told me Digital Aviation was working on a CRJ, but all I don't see any progress from them. They say they are in Beta Testing, but it's been since 2010.

Has the project been cancelled? I hope not, a crj for FSX is desperately needed..

Thank you.

Hey there,

Aerosoft picked up this project in 2010, and a few weeks back we got a report that they were going into final beta testing. I think a reasonable release time to expect would be February of next year, but things can happen and that's just my speculation.

Topic on the Aerosoft forums is here:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/33966-aerosoft-da-crj-preview/page-53#entry542640

Yes, eagerly awaiting this one.   But Jackson's right, this is currently expected to be an early 2014 release.

2014? Oh..... So long...

Looking forward to it! I hope it is on par with the Airbus Extended!

I believe it should come with a working HUD.

B.

Does anyone know if this will be P3D compatible?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

Eric 

Yes to P3D compatibility and yes to hud.  Suggest the Aerosoft "preview" forum.  Information plus photos there.  

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

From Mathjis Kok per the new CRJ (From the Aerosoft Forum),

"But keep in mind this is a far more 'hardcore' product then the Airbus Extended is. There we added a lot of additional software, interactive checklists etc, this is far more aimed at the aircraft and it's systems, and not as focussed as the Airbus is at using it. More realistic in that aspect."

I guess this was good and bad, was hoping they would have the pilot and co-pilot interaction

like on the Airbus Extended. But I am sure it is going to be an excellent plane!