Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG's XPlane 10 Development Fact Thread [Updated 25NOV13]

PMDG said:

..."in the next 60 days (estimated)"

It's no wonder they don't release dates usually. Throwing a date at the user base is like chucking red meat at a pack of ravenous wolves. 

It gets announced when it gets announced. Stop looking for the next great thing and enjoy what you currently have.

I Dont think its much of a case of "When" it will be released, more of "What" they will release.

I dont mind if a release date isnt set, more keen to see what it is as no legacy aircraft will be developed for this test. Common fellas, throw us some scraps here, even a screenshot would be nice :P

Some preview screenshots would be nice, though PMDG always "shows something which is done"

Looking forward to the first X-Plane product from PMDG :wub:

Meh. Waiting for news from PMDG is like waiting for the second coming. I'm also convinced that it's going to be the DC-6 so I've stopped caring. The IXEG 737 looks promising though. That should give me my Boeing fix.

yeah if it's the dc6 I will not buy it. For most we need a daily airplane which is complete and can perform ifr flights without the need to be 3 in the cockpit...

A DC6? That's a joke? I never would buy such an aircraft....

i912900k, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM

yeah if it's the dc6 I will not buy it. For most we need a daily airplane which is complete and can perform ifr flights without the need to be 3 in the cockpit...

I'm with you. I just want to rotate and forgetaboutit. Wake me up on the rollout.

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?showtopic=79113&page=3 i guess flight factor might announce something pmdg will not like competing. but it is really high chance of dreamliner.

I'm suspecting it to be the 767. Ramzzess posted in the shout box after someone mentioned the 767 giving a big hint that would be their next plane. Nothing confirmed of course, but that is the favorite for the next plane Flight Factor will be doing. Whether that is the advanced model they are talking about or pro( or both) who knows. 

Also I for one would welcome the DC-6 if that is indeed the plane PMDG is developing for X-Plane. 

I'm suspecting it to be the 767. Ramzzess posted in the shout box after someone mentioned the 767 giving a big hint that would be their next plane. Nothing confirmed of course, but that is the favorite for the next plane Flight Factor will be doing. Whether that is the advanced model they are talking about or pro( or both) who knows. 

Also I for one would welcome the DC-6 if that is indeed the plane PMDG is developing for X-Plane. 

The thing is, this advanced will be more in-depth than most other XP models

There was this model that I wanted to do and it’s all new and has a ton of things which were only introduced in the last decade, so not that much info – so, we decided to do an advanced model. We will slowly add functionality (mainly FMS stuff to it) to bring it to pro level.

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?showtopic=79113&page=2

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?showtopic=79113&page=2

767 does simply not qualify.

787 and 737 will be pro from start so.

I think they are waiting for 10.35 for the visibility bug to be fixed.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

Why that bug should change plans about releasing a new aircraft?

10.30 is still to go to final and possibly we could get even a 10.31 in a relatively short time, nobody but LM knows something about 10.35...

I really just want PMDG to at least annlunce what they are devloping regardless of how far in development they are.

So FF revealed that they are doing the A350 as a advanced model. Nothing said about a possible B767 pro model. On facebook it was confirmed though, that they plan to release two aircraft this year, one adv and one pro. So we're still waiting for that announcement.

It could be that they are waiting for 10.3 to go final. It would make sense to aim the release based on 10.3 rather than 10.25, hence waiting for the final to sort out bugs. But if they haven't revealed even the project yet, they might still be some distance off. I think the 10.3rc1 is being uploaded to the severs right now, so we're getting close. But I don't know what the visibility has to do with releasing an aircraft.