Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG's XPlane 10 Development Fact Thread [Updated 25NOV13]

So FF revealed that they are doing the A350 as a advanced model. Nothing said about a possible B767 pro model. On facebook it was confirmed though, that they plan to release two aircraft this year, one adv and one pro. So we're still waiting for that announcement.

It could be that they are waiting for 10.3 to go final. It would make sense to aim the release based on 10.3 rather than 10.25, hence waiting for the final to sort out bugs. But if they haven't revealed even the project yet, they might still be some distance off. I think the 10.3rc1 is being uploaded to the severs right now, so we're getting close. But I don't know what the visibility has to do with releasing an aircraft.

Cool but has nothing to do with PMDG.

Well, seeing as PMDG busted their "within 60 days" estimate for an update I don't see a problem with discussing other aircraft. Especially seeing as Flight Factor are one of the few X-Plane developers that come close to PMDG levels of fidelity.

If PMDG actually gave us something to talk about, I'm sure we'd be discussing that instead!

Well, seeing as PMDG busted their "within 60 days" estimate for an update I don't see a problem with discussing other aircraft. Especially seeing as Flight Factor are one of the few X-Plane developers that come close to PMDG levels of fidelity.

If PMDG actually gave us something to talk about, I'm sure we'd be discussing that instead!

Agreed.

I’m speculating here; but I think Robert in taking a well deserved vacation, remember after his medical procedure he was back in the saddle working on leasing the latest 777 updates.

I’m thinking we won’t hear any news until after this weekend (US) Labor Day Holiday, then again; Robert may give us some Labor Day Holiday news, either way; we all just have to be patient, once we lay eyes on XPX - PMDG master piece the wait will be well worth it….

I’m going to unplug from the machines this weekend (at lease try) and enjoy the last few days of summer before old man winter reveal his horrid present of the next 7 months…

So! If PMDG-XPX related news is released, while I’m unplugged; well! I’ll see it when I return to the “matrix” 

They might be waiting for XPX-11, lol.........

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

I thought 60 days will pass in september!!

My bad, sorry!

Regards, Albert Miu
                                                            CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.6Ghz GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB OC Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VI Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866mhz 
                                               PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 Case: Corsair VENGEANCE C70 Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H110 Monitor: BENQ 1920x1080 Windows: 10 x64 Professional

X-Plane 11 Group:     Facebook

Yeah... I'm gonna take a break and go do something productive. Think we're in for a long wait.

Hurry up PDMG!

Mark Harris.

Aged 54. 

P3D,  & DCS mostly. DofReality P6 platform partially customised and waiting for parts. Brunner CLS-E Yoke and Pedals. Winwing HOTAS and Cougar MFDS.

Scan 3XS Laptop i9-9900K 3.6ghz, 64GB DDR4, RTX2080.

B737NG Pilot. Ex Q400, BAe146, ATP and Flying Instructor in the dim and distant past! SEP renewed and back at the coal face flying folk on the much deserved holidays!

better make the 747v2 for X-plane 10 ...  :rolleyes: (and convert NGX to X-plane).