Sign in to follow this  
rparson99

Its out.

Can I install in its own custom directory like P3D? or do I have to install inside the Program Files(x86) dir?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I purchased the version 2 but when I went to download it said it was version 1.4, what a bummer.

Same here. I wonder if LM can just update our links

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Same here. I wonder if LM can just update our links

I just requested a refund on that order and purchased again making sure it was V2.  I am not patient.  :)

I have V2, downloaded in less than 5 min. L-M must have one masssive server farm...

Cheers,

Noel.

What was your download speed?!  :O 

Brandon Filer

What was your download speed?!  :O

Results when tested a few minutes ago:

783.47 Mbps down

946.72 Mbps up

Cheers,

Noel.

11th Gen i9-11900K @ 3.5GHz | nVidia GeForce RTX 3080 | Corsair 64 GB RAM | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | Asus 27" RoG G-Sync

Track IR5 | Thrustmaster Warthog | CH Products Pedals

Results when tested a few minutes ago:

783.47 Mbps down

946.72 Mbps up

Cheers,

Noel.

Wow that's a fast internet speed, here in the states with a Fiber optic connection right to the home (Verizon FIOS) I get 58Mbps Down and 37Mbps Up. Which I thought was pretty fast, but yours, make mine look like 56Kbps dial up, in comparison!!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Wow that's a fast internet speed, here in the states with a Fiber optic connection right to the home (Verizon FIOS) I get 58Mbps Down and 37Mbps Up. Which I thought was pretty fast, but yours, make mine look like 56Kbps dial up, in comparison!!!

Yep, Aarnet is fast, but only when the server at the other end is also up to the task, which is not often. Obviously I bought the academic version of P3D.

Cheers,

Noel.

11th Gen i9-11900K @ 3.5GHz | nVidia GeForce RTX 3080 | Corsair 64 GB RAM | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | Asus 27" RoG G-Sync

Track IR5 | Thrustmaster Warthog | CH Products Pedals