Sign in to follow this  
LarryImler

P3D and vatsim

I think you can get on with FSInn but cannot see AI planes. Also, please note that the new Vatsim Pilot Client will support P3D. Sorry I have no information about Squawkbox.

Has there been any movement on the new client? I have to remember to check the forum over there sometime

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I haven't heard anything about a new client, can u please send a link with info and thanks for the replays back.

I did get FSINN working fine with 1.4, hopefully it is the same with v2

Sent from my Mobile thing

New client for Vatsim with P3d support, really nice!! Anyone have a link to the news over there?

I did get FSINN working fine with 1.4, hopefully it is the same with v2

Please report back once you have tried it in V2.  Are you able to see other aircraft online ?

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Please report back once you have tried it in V2. Are you able to see other aircraft online ?

Will try it tonight. From memory I used the migrator tool and added a line to the config file in 1.4

Will try it and advise how it goes.

I installed using the Estonia Migrator and run it in Legacy mode. I got a few error messages to start with but it worked like a charm! Fsinn read the entire aircraft database and connected to the network without any issues.