Sign in to follow this  
perryfincher

Perhaps a possibility in future

First, I would like to say that I am really enjoying the PMDG 777.

Other than the small fixes that I am sure will be addressed in the upcoming SP, the T7 seems to run stable and with no major issues.

I for one have not seen any problems with running this aircraft on my system.

PMDG has done a fantastic job and looking forward to 747V2 and DC-6.

Despite probably being mocked or talked down to in this thread, I thought I would put a bug in PMDG ear to perhaps consider making the aircraft listed below in the future.

Boeing 727

Boeing 767

Douglas DC-10

I have no doubt that PMDGs level of precision and attention to detail will make these aircraft the best ever.

Yes, I know that other developers have made these aircraft, however, face it, PMDG is the best.

Anyways, just a thought.

Thanks

Yeah.... Uhm... You're kinda like... NOT the first one to suggest this kind of thing. But don't worry, you won't be the last.

The thing about PMDG is, they know what they're doing. So they do know what they want to make in terms of addons.

I'm betting they have a pretty well defined roadmap, even beyond the 747v2.

I agree with you, Thomas.

Boeing 727 has always been my favorite aircraft and it would be cool if PMDG made on for FSX.

There are others out there, but not impress with them.

Looking forward to what PMDG comes up with in the future.

We could have this next. But it must have weather radar, er... asteroid/star radar.

Only if the failure rate is simulated correctly, Hyperdrive must fail constantly {if episode = 5} And then we can have FS2Chewie when the SDK comes out. Finding someone to record the voice who speaks Wookie might be an issue though..  :Nerd:  :lol:

Steve Caffey

Boeing 727

Boeing 767

Douglas DC-10

These would be nice to have. Especially the 767 because I've been a passenger in it so many times in years past.

Btw, doesn't John Travolta still fly a couple of 727's?

Btw, doesn't John Travolta still fly a couple of 727's?

707:

DSC_1606.jpg

(I certify that this is my picture, taken by myself, on my D60, at KDVT, back in 2009)

Kyle Rodgers