Sign in to follow this  
Blackrat100

Prepar3dv2 + Drzewiecki New York (Caution: Large Image)

Wow! How does it run?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Maybe because it's an old plane in modern NYC? Instead of thinking about the anachronistic aspects of the shot, I'm thinking I love the amount of buildinsg present and the tone of the photo. I would rush to purchase DD's NYC, but I keep seeing reviews that it kills performance too much.

I think it's a nice screenie.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

In P3Dv2 it's very flyable.. What I never liked about it is the way it renders itself.. You could pan the camera and half the buildings are black and re-render.. Pan again, same thing. It's never consistent if you're a camera mover.. 

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

What a stonkingly awesome screenie, nice one...

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Maybe because it's an old plane in modern NYC? Instead of thinking about the anachronistic aspects of the shot, I'm thinking I love the amount of buildinsg present and the tone of the photo. I would rush to purchase DD's NYC, but I keep seeing reviews that it kills performance too much.

I think it's a nice screenie.

Agree 100%.  The buildings and surrounding atmosphere make such a difference.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Thanks for the comments.

The performance drops around NYC with all those buildings of course but the fps drops from around 60 to 30. Still very smooth and flyable.

@Need-To-Know:  It's one of the stock Lockheeds in P3D2 

Blackrat