Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

muffo

raas and p3d 2.0

Have someone tested the program in the new P3d 2.0? Because I bought the new simulator and I want to use raas on it....

I haven't tested it yet because I'm on the road.

It should work though.

Note, however, that current installer only locates P3D Version 1 because P3D V2 using a different registry entry.

So you will need to point the installer folder location manually to the P3D folder location for Version 2.

I haven't tested it yet because I'm on the road.

It should work though.

Note, however, that current installer only locates P3D Version 1 because P3D V2 using a different registry entry.

So you will need to point the installer folder location manually to the P3D folder location for Version 2.

Hey, I just recently bought the Special Collection Set and only installed RAAS, but I do notice P3D2 crashes and gives some error window if my craft crashes on the runway during landing, or at times when I am trying to quit P3Dv2.  But this only happens when RAAS is installed, if I uninstall it - the crash disappears.

I can PM you with my order number/full name etc (if you want confirmation).

Thanks,

-s

P3D2 crashes and gives some error window if my craft crashes on the runway during landing

We're aware of this P3D 2.1 issue and we're trying to fix it.

Best,

We're aware of this P3D 2.1 issue and we're trying to fix it.

Best,

Thanks Bryan,  I appreciate your response.

Any further forward with the fix for P3D 2.1 - basicly if you reload the Aircraft by a shortcut key or a reload after landing crash P3D CTDs when using RAAS other wise love it.

Thanks Dan

Any further forward with the fix for P3D 2.1 - basicly if you reload the Aircraft by a shortcut key or a reload after landing crash P3D CTDs when using RAAS other wise love it.

We're still working on it.

Will have a fix soon.