Sign in to follow this  
KLM777-300ER

This is why i love Boeing and the 777!

Oh. My. God. Thanks! The T7x looks freaken awesome. :wub:

Nice advertisement and a good short summary of features

(off topic) but if you really want to be impressed let the next video in the sequence load (unmanned f16)

ZORAN

Takes care of the 787 battery issues. Just wrap a tried and true T-7 shell around it. Done & Done!!!

Thanks,

Ron

I believe the original 777 had the folding wing thing as an option to fit the airports then existing.  No one bought it.

The "simple fold" I bet ends up being not so simple.  Forget to fold it one time and that "money saving" option becomes a much more expensive flight cancellation, rebooking, and repair.

wow stunning

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

IMHO, the only cabin feature shown in the video that will make it to commercial service is the Boeing Sky Interior. Does anyone remember the ads for the 787 and 747-8? They showed large screens, huge amounts of space and those empty spaces in the galleys. If you look in a 748 or 787 today, the interior is just the same thing as a 777-200ER or 747-400 (Apart from the ceiling). The new birds might be capable of housing all those features, but the airlines will eliminate them for space.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

IMHO, the only cabin feature shown in the video that will make it to commercial service is the Boeing Sky Interior. Does anyone remember the ads for the 787 and 747-8? They showed large screens, huge amounts of space and those empty spaces in the galleys. If you look in a 748 or 787 today, the interior is just the same thing as a 777-200ER or 747-400 (Apart from the ceiling). The new birds might be capable of housing all those features, but the airlines will eliminate them for space.

For economy class, yes.  Business and First Class in the new aircraft are very nice.

I believe the original 777 had the folding wing thing as an option to fit the airports then existing.  No one bought it.

The "simple fold" I bet ends up being not so simple.  Forget to fold it one time and that "money saving" option becomes a much more expensive flight cancellation, rebooking, and repair.

I also would like to see how this is going to work out in practice, I think that airlines would only use it to have more room to fit the plane in the hanger.

Other than that the folding wings is a nice feature but not really a necessary imho.

Nice video indeed.

But I'm the only one who get's remembered on the Apple products spots? I'm only missing the Apple music to think they want to sell me the B777X+another iPhone :D (I have one and don't kneed another one :P )

Greetings Eddi :smile:

looks like its goodbye to boeing brown in the flightdeck too all grey there I see ........shame really

kav

very neat plane, but I don't trust the folding wing idea. or the composite material...

Composite materials are used in a lot more products than people imagine.  If you've ever been on an airliner than more than likely part of it was made with composite materials.