Sign in to follow this  
red259

black friday video card sales?

I'm looking for recommendations of any black friday deals with great video cards for my desktop windows 7 pc. My current card is an AMD HD 5800, so kinda old to say the least. 

LOL. I didnt think so but thought I would try. :) If your going to run P3DV2 you about need one of those. :(

I'm looking for recommendations of any black friday deals with great video cards for my desktop windows 7 pc. My current card is an AMD HD 5800, so kinda old to say the least. 

How much are you willing to spend?

I'm going to stay with fsx for another year or so and then probably reevaluate platforms when I am picking up a new system. Just looking for a cheap way to upgrade my computer to increase longevity in the meantime. 

That also, sarcastically was kinda my point also. Black Friday car sales. ya I think Bentley is having a couple. :)

Ideally less than $200 but can go up to $300 if its a really great deal. I figure most stuff on the market must be way better than what I have now. 

Ideally less than $200 but can go up to $300 if its a really great deal. I figure most stuff on the market must be way better than what I have now. 

Ok. I waited in line at Best Buy for it's opening today, and I wasn't so satisfied. The only things on sale were old tablets, and TVs. But it's Best Buy, they're OEM &@($*-kissers now.

Have you looked at Newegg? 

Ok. I waited in line at Best Buy for it's opening today, and I wasn't so satisfied. The only things on sale were old tablets, and TVs. But it's Best Buy, they're OEM &@($*-kissers now.

Have you looked at Newegg? 

Yes and there are some reasonably priced cards there, but I'm really not sure if they are any good.