Sign in to follow this  
bendead

Just got my PPL !

Well done indeed! Congratulations, you are now part of a privileged breed!

Sascha

maybe taildragger

Nonononono! Definitely get a taildragger endorsement.

In fact do that next as it only requires a few hours and it will improve your flying skills, not to mention it is a lot of fun. :)

Congrats!

+1 on the tailwheel recomendation although it is getting much harder to find a rental to train in.

Congratulations, and welcome to a very exclusive club! Keep after your education, the safest way to fly is to approach every flight as a learning experience, even when there's no instructor pulling on your coattails. It sounds like you've got the right idea, so get out there and get endorsed, certified, and rated!

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

Excellent advice from these guys, constantly review your performance so you can become better its an awesome adventure even if you end up like me and not flying any more but once you join that club you always have those memories

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Congratulations! Plus you are super lucky to be living in such an amazing part of the world. More reason to get up in that plane and collect many hours! :clapping:

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor