Sign in to follow this  
Leclercq A.

Do you want to support my request in LM?

Here is the query I sent to LM.

Hi,
Can you add a "Load Flight" button on the "Scenario startup screen" ?
Like that for exemple:

862916YAFSS383.jpg

Thanks.
Regards
Aimé

If you agree with me, go to the forum LM and press my request.

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum-5/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=4123.0&notify&id=4123

Thanks

Aimé
My Youtube channel

Windows 10 Professionnel 64-bit / MS-7917 / 16384MB RAM / ATI Radeon RX590 8GB Vram / SyncMaster B2430L / SyncMaster 2333SW / LG ULTRAWIDE / Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 / Yüsmart JT198x7-1 / Flight Yoke System / Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel + Trottle quadran / Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals / Trackir5

Will do.  I find I miss it very much, to the point where I may write a very simple flight launcher if it doesn't appear.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

And having the ability to create a flightplan!

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Like it.

Also (this might be a really silly question but...!) how do you save a default flight on the setup screen? I must me missing something.

Like it.

Also (this might be a really silly question but...!) how do you save a default flight on the setup screen? I must me missing something.

That's another option that should be added! You can't save a flight at all on the startup screen.

BTW Let's not forget that LM created this as being a startup screen similar to FSX... As the title on the screen says it only is a Training Scenario Setup! And I do have to say that various options are there without having to enter various subscreens first. But nonetheless, a Save and Load button would be great! (And adding access to the Options too!)

FWIW, I added my +1 to that thread...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

+1 here, as well. I have one question, doesn't saving a new default flight cause the missing mouse clicks?

Cheers, Craig.

So you can't actually save a flight startup in P3Dv2 at the moment? I wonder why LM missed that out??

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

So you can't actually save a flight startup in P3Dv2 at the moment? I wonder why LM missed that out??

You can save and load flights but not when you are on the startup screen. You can only do that when you are in the plane. The same goes for access to the options (although you can select a graphic profile you might have saved earler) and the flightplanner. The startup screen only lets you setup some basic things (as can be seen on the screenshot).

I cant even save a flight in v2 period. When I click the save menu, my p3d2 crashes.

I don't understand why they took the perfectly good fsx front-end and ruined it. Where's the load? save? etc.. if it's not broken don't fix it... simple rule that works.  :Rolling Eyes:

I don't understand why they took the perfectly good fsx front-end and ruined it. Where's the load? save? etc.. if it's not broken don't fix it... simple rule that works.  :Rolling Eyes:

P3D isn't FSX, it is based on ESP which was completely different product, though pretty much the same software. If there wasn't launcher in ESP, it sure isn't going to magically jump from FSX to P3D either.

I would like to see this "Load Flight" button added to, but also :-

• Ability to load a flight plan from that screen
  • Ability to set aircraft Fuel * Payload from that screen.

Those would be fantastic.