Sign in to follow this  
raymar

So what is the most popular deal for Black Friday 2013?

1.  I suggest the FlightBeam's 35% off sale may be near the top.  I picked up KIAD

2.  The Drzewiecki New York City X is at a super low price - Many places for 50% off retail

3.  The Orbx sale of Legacy stuff is thru the end of the year so plenty of time to shop there. But good prices.

4.  Some good deals may be found at PC Aviator with an additional 10% or 15% added at checkout.

5.  I'm disappointed there are no sales on FlyTampa.  Bummer.

Is the new Avsim Store having any Black Friday specials today?  I wonder. . .

Any others out there?

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

There's a few things I'm stewing over:

- Aerosoft's F-16 & Bronco X are both very cheap at PC Aviator, will most likely pick them up.

- The Just Flight Lightning F.6 is on at a very good price at Flightsim Pilot Shop, again, I'll likely pick that up.

- FSDT's CYVR

- Flightbeam's KPHX

- Oryxsim's Canadian Airports package at PC Aviator for $15.00... will be getting that as well.

- I might pick up all of the Cloud9 landclass to use in P3D as a stopgap until the FTX OpenLC products roll out, it's 70% off.

There's actually a ton of stuff on sale that hits in that $15.00 range - lots of other things I'm interested in, it's just a matter of having to pick and choose.  I can't afford it all, especially with the Orbx stuff going on sale!

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Yep, there are lots of reduced prices out there.  Some too lite, some too heavy, and some just right.  SimMarket has double-digit pages of promotions also.

Ray

I pampered myself with quality sceneries, KSFO and KIAD. Latter was bought for patriotic reasons, the architect Eero Saarinen was born in Finland. Also the Bronco was accepted to my hangar.

As far as what i have so far, i see good deals on the flightbeam and ORBX stuff. What's up with FlyTampa with no black friday deal?

Kin M.

(Klax)

My best buy was the JF Bae-146 200/300 for $8.00 a few days ago and today I added the FMC and Livery Exp Pack for $4.99.  Quite a deal. 3 Models, oodles of liveries, weather radar, and FMC all for less than $13.00.  I flying between Brussels and Manchester now using the tutorial.

Ray

As far as what i have so far, i see good deals on the flightbeam and ORBX stuff. What's up with FlyTampa with no black friday deal?

Kin M.

(Klax)

Yep, I would definitely pick up some flytampa stuff if they put it on sale. 

Is the new Avsim Store having any Black Friday specials today? I wonder. . .

Well, after a fashion Ray. Starting at midnight tonight and running for 7 days, we will be putting some very popular producer's items on sale for 50% off. Look for a tower ad to appear at the right sometime around midnight...  Producer remains secret and products will be shown at midnight. I hope I can stay awake long enough to bring them online - all that turkey and what have you.... :lol:

That is great news, Tom.  I hope my credit card is thick enough to last through the weekend.  I love a good sale.  I guess this will be the 'Day after Black Friday Sale'  Why not, nobody else seems to be doing it.

Regards,

Ray

Loads of stuff on sale at SimMarket, including all the Flight Replicas Pipers at 50% off. I'm finally going to get these!

John

I wanted to get a B2 Bomber for FSX, Area 51 price is too much for a basic model and so..so VC panel. But hey, it went down to 50% off, from 30 bucks to 14 bucks. Not a bad deal and i finally have a nice B2 Stealth on my FSX.

Kin M.

(Klax)

That is great news, Tom.  I hope my credit card is thick enough to last through the weekend.  I love a good sale.  I guess this will be the 'Day after Black Friday Sale'  Why not, nobody else seems to be doing it.

Regards,

Ray

I messed up. That sale is scheduled to start TOMORROW night at midnight, not tonight. I am trying to move that forward to today however.

Thinking of getting FeelThere ERJv2 and maybe, quite possibly their E-Jets.

The E-Jets really don't wow me in the slightest... so I'm doubting those.

I'm thinking FSDT YVR is calling my name.

Is the discount PC Aviator is adding on checkout on top of sale prices already?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk