Sign in to follow this  
raymar

So what is the most popular deal for Black Friday 2013?

For those that need the Hawaiian Islands from FSDT I got;

Honolulu PHNL

Hawaiian Airports Vol 1. 

- Lihue PHLI

- Hilo International PHTO

Hawaiian Airports Vol 2

- Maui PHOG

- Kona International PHKO

All for $43 at PC Aviator. I think is a good deal.

I messed up. That sale is scheduled to start TOMORROW night at midnight, not tonight. I am trying to move that forward to today however.

Well Tom, if it is going to last for a week and they are downloads I might just wait 'til the sun comes up to check them out - either morning will do for me.  Not much chance of running out of stock, I guess. -_-

Regards,

Ray

I'm thinking FSDT YVR is calling my name.

Is the discount PC Aviator is adding on checkout on top of sale prices already?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Yes, the additional 10% at PC Aviator is in addition to the sale price, but they have that Hawaiian special that lowers the total. 

FSDT has a semi-complicated sale for those that buy 2 or more at the same time at their site.  You just have to keep your Ducks lined up and follow the instructions to the letter - a hard task for a flight simmer, I know.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Well Tom, if it is going to last for a week and they are downloads I might just wait 'til the sun comes up to check them out - either morning will do for me.  Not much chance of running out of stock, I guess. -_-

Regards,

Ray

We just announced the sale. 50% off ALL DCS products in the AVSIM Market Place. Excellent deals if you were waiting to purchase any of these great packages.

We just announced the sale. 50% off ALL DCS products in the AVSIM Market Place. Excellent deals if you were waiting to purchase any of these great packages.

Musta been using one of those surplus Russian submarine clocks, eeh?  Midnight, tomorrow midnight, maybe sooner, right now.  Nice countdown.  I like it. :lol:

Bottom line is you did good.  Now, how about calling up FlyTampa with a deal for midnight, any midnight?

Ray

Ray, all I can say, you must have some pull at high places to have Tom speed up the Avsim sale (lol).  This has been one of the best BF in some time to have so many folks offer sales.   I keep having to change my list on what I plan to buy because there are new sales popping up so often having my list to get  longer and longer..  I first had KPDX, CYVR, GSX, Airbus 320X a few Megascenery,, and now I see Orbx is having a sale, which makes it pretty good with my senior discount,  When I arrive back home off of Thanksgiving vacation tomorrow I plan to put the plastic down on a bunch of FSX stuff. 

Yep, I am still waiting on FlyTampa, although I did pick up KBUF two weeks ago at Simmarket on sale.

Oh, before I forget, Tom, thanks for getting this forum back to the old fashion way.  Just in time for FB , and then Christmas. 

Regards,

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I found bronco x for 17$ on pca and pca au. VERY good deal. This one is usually ~40$.

I found bronco x for 17$ on pca and pca au. VERY good deal. This one is usually ~40$.

Excellent deal and an excellent addition to your hangar.

Ray

Thinking of getting FeelThere ERJv2 and maybe, quite possibly their E-Jets.

The E-Jets really don't wow me in the slightest... so I'm doubting those.

I did the Avsim review on the v2 E-Jets and I thought it was outstanding, especially on those 50% off sales.

Regards,

Ray

Only problem PCA provided the old 1.11 installer and not latest 1.2 and since this is the weekend they're too busy and I can't enjoy my addon.

Also found REX Latitude for 7$ !! on fs-pilot store! :)

Excellent deal and an excellent addition to your hangar.

Ray

I did the Avsim review on the v2 E-Jets and I thought it was outstanding, especially on those 50% off sales.

Regards,

Ray

Excellent! That settles it then!

I don't lknow about popularity, but I wanted the Saitek Yoke + pedals combo for xmas, and took the black friday offer from Saitek at madkatz: This combo for 199, plus the saitek pro-flight multipanel.

Looks like everying was 33% discounted.

This is the bundle for 199

http://store.madcatz.com/brands/saitek/Saitek-PRO-flight-first-flight-bundle-for-PC.html

And this is the pro-flight multi panel

http://store.madcatz.com/brands/saitek/Saitek-PRO-Flight-Multi-Panel-for-PC.html

AHS712D Alvaro Escorcia KSGR/OMAA
AirHispania Virtual Airline
MSFS / ASUS TUF Gaming F15-Refresh-144Hz / 11GenIntel (R)Core (TM) i7-11800H
NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX3060GPU / 1TB-Samsung SSD / 32GB-RAM
SAMSUNG-SmartMonitor-M7-32"4K

I don't lknow about popularity, but I wanted the Saitek Yoke + pedals combo for xmas, and took the black friday offer from Saitek at madkatz: This combo for 199, plus the saitek pro-flight multipanel.

Looks like everying was 33% discounted.

This is the bundle for 199

http://store.madcatz.com/brands/saitek/Saitek-PRO-flight-first-flight-bundle-for-PC.html

And this is the pro-flight multi panel

http://store.madcatz.com/brands/saitek/Saitek-PRO-Flight-Multi-Panel-for-PC.html

I have the Cessna Yoke & Pedals and the Multi Panel.  You may want to add the Switch panel one day.  The TPM or the Throttle Quadrant is also a nice addition.  Make sure you use the SPAD drivers instead of the standard Saitek drivers.  You will certainly enjoy this upgrade. It was a night and day update for me. 

I am currently using the Saitek x52 controller and combat pedals but I have the other stuff to attach to my full external simulator.  I moved houses a couple of months ago and I am using my old desk type simulator setup until things settle down on the domestic front.

Ray

Ray, all I can say, you must have some pull at high places to have Tom speed up the Avsim sale (lol).  This has been one of the best BF in some time to have so many folks offer sales.   I keep having to change my list on what I plan to buy because there are new sales popping up so often having my list to get  longer and longer..  I first had KPDX, CYVR, GSX, Airbus 320X a few Megascenery,, and now I see Orbx is having a sale, which makes it pretty good with my senior discount,  When I arrive back home off of Thanksgiving vacation tomorrow I plan to put the plastic down on a bunch of FSX stuff. 

Yep, I am still waiting on FlyTampa, although I did pick up KBUF two weeks ago at Simmarket on sale.

Oh, before I forget, Tom, thanks for getting this forum back to the old fashion way.  Just in time for FB , and then Christmas. 

Regards,

Senior Discount - Absolutely. I love getting the Senior discount on top of the sale prices for the Orbx stuff.  The FlightSim Store and McDonald's are the only two that have a good Seniors program.  I just got my confirmation back that I am indeed registered as a Senior and the discount is automatically applied for qualified purchases.

I wish the would extend it to other than Orbx purchases.

Ray

You may want to add the Switch panel one day.  The TPM or the Throttle Quadrant is also a nice addition.  Make sure you use the SPAD drivers instead of the standard Saitek drivers.  You will certainly enjoy this upgrade. It was a night and day update for me. 

Thanks for the advice. I will keep that in mind.

BTW the combo kit Yoke+Pedals comes with 1 throttle quadrant as a kit for 199.

One reason I bought the pro-flight multipanel is that it comes with trim adjusting knob.

AHS712D Alvaro Escorcia KSGR/OMAA
AirHispania Virtual Airline
MSFS / ASUS TUF Gaming F15-Refresh-144Hz / 11GenIntel (R)Core (TM) i7-11800H
NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX3060GPU / 1TB-Samsung SSD / 32GB-RAM
SAMSUNG-SmartMonitor-M7-32"4K

Thanks for the advice. I will keep that in mind.

BTW the combo kit Yoke+Pedals comes with 1 throttle quadrant as a kit for 199.

One reason I bought the pro-flight multipanel is that it comes with trim adjusting knob.

http://www.avsim.com/pages/0312/Saitek/Saitek.html

http://forum.avsim.net/page/index.html/_/reviews/mad-catzsaitek-flight-simulator-cockpit-r690

Here are a couple of links for some info you might read while waiting for the delivery man.

Ray

If anything, there is just too much on sale right now - hard to narrow it down and make decisions!

Pretty much settled on -

GSX

CYVR

Oryxsim Canadian Airports

Bronco X

Just Flight's Lightning

but then you guys had to go and mention Flight Replica's Super Cubs...

And then Tom mentions that there'll be a big sale on one developer each day...

Good thing that the Orbx stuff is on sale until Jan 2nd.  I'll need it to pay for all of this!

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

My best buy for Black Friday so far has been the Justflight DC-6B, which is on for 11.99 versus 29.99 normally. I was hoping to snag a deal on this bird and got rewarded for my patience.

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)