Sign in to follow this  
chirag94

FSC Route planning

Hi, 

I have a strange problem with my FSC. It makes the weirdest and longest possible routes! I dont understand route. Even the direct route between two destinations without and waypoints takes a couple of hours more than the route in real life. Any one have any fixes? 

Like from Hethrow to JFK a flight is between 6-7 hours, FSC generated a route that takes me over argentina and the duration was about 12 - 13 hours! 

Anyone has any solutions to this?? 

Thanks in Advance

Chirag

You could either go to simroutes.com or route planner which are online route planners and then just fill up the required places and click generate route. You can then copy this route and make some changes to it on fsc. And btw what is your fsc version

In FSC use Navaid Plan instead of Low or High altitude Plan. This will fix your problem

Troy

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

I have just installed the Freeware TA software Flight Plan program for FSX.

First impressions are very favourable.

Being an aged, timid type; will I be able to use my RC4.3 with this combination?

ANAMIV

Being an aged, timid type; will I be able to use my RC4.3 with this combination

Yes, if it saves in .pln format