Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ron Attwood

Milviz's C310R (N319BV)

This 310 lives in Naples, Florida so it's not equipped with de-icing kit. Stay away from the frozen north!

Real one;

310bvreal.jpg

Mine:

310bv2.jpg

310bv3.jpg

310bv4.jpg

310bv1.jpg

On AVSIM library now. Well, soon

My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

My Paints On MediaFire

Nice, was the shots in DX10 mode?

Vu Pham

i7-2700K 4.8 GHz OC, 16 GB RAM, GTX980, Velociraptor Drives for Sim, SSD for system.  XP11,  P3Dv4.1

looks great, the nav lights are small by default or did you mod them?

is it on sale? :)

Ooooh, nice painting!

|Ryan Butterworth|

| i7 4790K@4.4GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA GTX 1080Ti | ASUS Z97-Pro | 1TB 860 Evo | 500GB 840 Evo Win10 Pro | 1TB Samsung 7200rpm | Seasonic X750W |

The file is available from the Whats New Page and will be on Sunday's Front Page. 

Thanks Ron for the repaint i look forward to seeing it in game , i understand a Service Release is expected around Christmas that will update the Avionics to take advantage of improvements and refinements in the code and Nav equipments artwork and geometry since the 310 was released.  

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=181267

:blush:  Thank you, glad you like it. I'm trying to find another 310 I like but interesting(to me) ones are a bit thin on the ground. I have one contender at the moment.

My memory's not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

My Paints On MediaFire