Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Howarth

AVSS Keys

Hi guys,

I was trying to find if there was a keyboard shortcut to toggle the AVSS from Altitude mode to Ascend/Descent rate mode and back again?

I think a quick mouse click will keep switching mode but I would like to assign a key so I can potentially use my VRInsight box.

Thanks in advance :)

Stephen, send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you an improved version of the autopilot,

including the VS..

If you can set L variables (via FSUIPC and LUA for example), the variable you are after is:  (L:VSMODE,number)

Toggle it between 0 and 1.

Bert

Hello,

on the same topic (AVSS) but slightly different question: when I want to change target altitude or vertical speed on the AVSS, I get steps of 164 feet (or feet/min)... It looks very strange, as I would have expected changes in units of 100. It is only very unpractical, obviously...

Does anybody know if this is normal behavior, or how to fix it ?

thanks

PS. I already tried Bert's fix for Vs, but it does not make a difference on this...

Something is not right.. try a default FSX plane and see if the problem goes away..

Bert

what about the fact that 164 feet = 50 meters?

A coincidence? 

Any idea how to switch metric system in Bonanza or all FSX?