Sign in to follow this  
TOGA-saurus

Airbus A320NEO V2 Now Available!

I only had a couple of minutes to play around with it this afternoon, but so far, very very nice! Frames are improved, not that v. 1.5 was bad on frames, but this one's better by 5-7 FPS on my system. Lots of neat little touches that I need to really dig into on a proper flight. I'll probably do that later this evening. For now, though, I can say that if you already have the A320Neo, get this update ASAP. If you're in the market for a good single aisle Airbus, this one's a doozy!

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

I say we now have the best Airbus among the various platforms.

What a wonderful Airbus, and systems implementation!!!!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

a few questions:

1. does this have pop-up panels and MCDU?
  2. What MCDU version, Thales v1 or v2?
  3. Can I enter winds aloft data?

1) No, but the CTRL-N key combinations help a lot. No keyboard input mode though, but it can be done using Saitek software, for instance....

2) "Variation" or V1

3) Nay :-(

A very good companion App: DISPATCHER FOR A320 NEO

GodAtum, I still use FSX for the PMDG NGX, 777, the Aerosoft AXE that get's better, just like this one, from version to version, and also now for the Majestic Q-400.

Functionality is a strong point of many FSX higher quality add-ons that we still miss in goos X-Plane10 addons. Popup instruments are one of the features I would love to have implemented in more aircraft....

While we do not get a good weather injector, having winds aloft is still useless.... But I know weather is going to get an important update, possibly already for 10.30, allowing more easy interaction with weather injection plugins!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

A very good companion App: DISPATCHER FOR A320 NEO

It's deprecated .. now called EFASS and still free! :)

P.S. the program is not sim specific AFAIK .. the info states that it's for XP, FSX and P3D!

Wonderful!

Thank you guys! Will certainly gve it a try

Main Simulation Rig: