Sign in to follow this  
justinxfan

Displays go crazy after going to exterior view

Hi! I just purchased the T7 and it's beautiful! I was doing the first flihgt following the tutorial that came along with it. Just after takeoff, I looked outside to admire the beauty, When I went back inside the cockpit, the heading and PFD was spinning like crazy! Is this supposed to happen?

Hi, I've had this happen several times. For me it was due to inadvertently using a power saving mode on my laptop, when I let everything run at 100% the problem disappeared. Note how the standby AI is fine, so you can still get it down with everything else toppling. It's actually a great bug, a bit of a challenge in bad weather.

Jon

Also, this continue's to happen even if the flight is paused. The problem is, I'm using a desktop PC, not a laptop.

Sounds like an activation issue? try contacting pmdg support at their website. Also maybe load the default engines running panel state and make sure to load the 777x from the main menu when you first start fsx, and the default saved flight should be a default airplane.

The default loading state is with engines running. The default aircraft is the ultralight and the 777 is the first aircraft I select. Otherwise, I restart FSX. I will contact PMDG and see what happens.