Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Firehawk44 - AKA Jim Young - New Forum Director

I would like to announce that Jim Young (Firehawk44) has been promoted to Director of the Forums and as a result leads our dedicated team of forum moderators and managers. Jim has been with the AVSIM team for a long time and is a retired government employee who gets easily distracted by golf. Fortunately for us, this distraction does not last long enough in his day to keep him from fulfilling his new responsibilities in the forum. Jim has been a solid contributor to our team over the years and it is with a tremendous amount of gratitude that we welcome Jim stepping up to take on this position. I ask that you give Jim your support and please join me in congratulating Jim on his promotion to this very challenging position!

Way to go Jim, congratulations!  Thanks for you hard work and all the help and support you have given to us over the years.

\Robert Hamlich/

Congratulations! Jim's definitely one of the best moderators, and a knowledgable member of this community!

Thank you very much for your effort, and all the best for your new position, Jim.

His help with my CTD issues has been absolutely priceless and I have no doubt that he will make a great director!

Well deserved promotion to a longtime contributor.   Congratulations Jim!

Congrats Jim ... nothing but good to say about Jim, always as helpful as can be.

Congratulations Jim, well deserved. In the few times I have needed help around here you have always been first to step in.

Doogie

Same here. Excellent choice.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

A most excellent choice! My thanks to Tom, Jim, and the rest of the Avsim staff.

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

Congrats Jim, you will do a great job.

My System: Intel 9700K 4.7Gz, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHZ, Evga 3070TI  8GB, Noctua NH-D15S, Gigabyte 27" Monitor, Windows 10 64bit, 2xSamsung 500GB SSD, 1x Samsung 120GB, 1x Samsung 970, 1TB, 1TB H/D for Storage.

Helmut Berger