Sign in to follow this  
BleedAir

REX for Xplane10 confirmed :)

I just bought Skymaxx Pro :lol:  yesterday and today I find out about Rex :O   It's going to be a great 2014 for Xplane10.

Am I missing something?

nope. on a another thread they confirmed they are making a product for x plane. 

Oh that LOL.... I was just on the site looking for something.....

Do you have a link with this info?

I'm curious how or if this will work with Skymaxx Pro. We definitely do need a weather injector, but the clouds look great now IMO

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Do you have a link with this info?

Not much info but it was announced on the 'HD environment II is unbelievable' thread under the cover of some 'complications'.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/427716-hdr-environment-ii-is-unbelievable/#entry2866913

Nothing like a bit of healthy competition. Great to see Tim/REX join the XP10 party! 

Rhydian 

I just bought Skymaxx Pro :lol: yesterday and today I find out about Rex :O It's going to be a great 2014 for Xplane10.

I love Skymaxx Pro clouds, but i hate how the clouds aren't visible on the horizon. Hopefully REX has a solution !?!

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

They have been saying the same thing for nearly a year now...no timeline. Tim and Reed at REX are both very careful in their words to not stir things more than when proper, so I don't really consider this "official" just yet. I'm sure it will come at some point, but I imagine P3D has them pretty busy right now. :)

A weather injector will be the most crucial part. Whomever gets there first (I believe someone was working on it already) will be in a good spot, I think. 

Looking forward to the next year or so!

Founder of X-Aviation

The chance for X-Plilot to get a companion product for Sky MAXX - Weather MAXX ;-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

They have been saying the same thing for nearly a year now...no timeline. Tim and Reed at REX are both very careful in their words to not stir things more than when proper, so I don't really consider this "official" just yet. I'm sure it will come at some point, but I imagine P3D has them pretty busy right now. :)

A weather injector will be the most crucial part. Whomever gets there first (I believe someone was working on it already) will be in a good spot, I think. 

Looking forward to the next year or so!

YES!! The more products to showcase XPlane the better,I've been noticing a lot more XPlane in the screenshot forum.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

I'm holding out for John to bring us Sundog's Triton technology to x-plane's oceans. Now that would be pretty special.

Rhydian

This really is great news. 

With Flight One not supporting P3D I would be ecstatic if they  jumped on-board with  XP  especially if they brought a AI traffic program like UT2.

The more support for the platform the more we'll all benefit at the consumer level.

RE Thomason Jr.

I own REX for XP9 and was wondering when they were going to make the switch, I hope they offer an upgrade price!!

I have REX for FSX... and I am already sold when they release for Xplane 10.  Their package literally changed the game.  

-Phil