Sign in to follow this  
rservice

All AI traffic gone

All my AI traffic is gone, even the ORBX Australian AI although I enabled it in the ORBX control panel.

the bgl file is still disabled .Any ideas?

Ron

Ron Service

Did you install any addon lately? Some sceneries include some FS9 traffic files, which will force FSX to only display traffic based on such files.

What do you mean by "The bgl file is still disabled"? Does that file have an extension which says so, or is it simply that it does not display? In the first case, manually renaming it should enable the file, you don't necessarily need the control panle for that. (The control panel is simply to safely, easily and quickly make changes, it's not the only allowed way to make those changes, though)

I recently reinstalled FSX, and the FSX bgl file is dated for 2006 which is probably the original issue from FSX . I maxed out the traffic for FSX Australia and did hear a Quantas flight IFR request but did not see the aircaft. I,m using windows 8.1 .I also have some FSDT and Flight beam and GSX, Any ideas.

Ron

Ron Service

I recently reinstalled FSX [...] I also have some FSDT and Flight beam and GSX

So no other sceneries? In that case, it's not a problem with the flight plan format.

Did you try to uncheck the groudn-shadow option, if you have that enabled?