Sign in to follow this  
Arismac

AI aircraft traffic

Time for me to start sharing this terrific sim with the AI Traffic of the world. Has any one installed yet, please. If so which package. I had My Traffic 2012 running in P3D v1.4 but have not yet re-installed in to P3D2 yet. Thanks.

Mac - I bit the bullet and manually installed MyTraffic3D - so far no problems!

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Many thanks for that Vic. I have followed your lead and the only hassle I have had is because I set the sliders a bit high and got a couple of OOM's.

Ultimate Traffic 2. Works flawlessly. 

The way I see it I bought the software for use on my computer. Still using it on my computer as well as running an executable from the FSX installation. So I am still running it in FSX - just displaying in P3DV2.

JustFlight Traffic 360 works fine when installed using the Estonian Migrator.

Ultimate Traffic 2. Works flawlessly. 

The way I see it I bought the software for use on my computer. Still using it on my computer as well as running an executable from the FSX installation. So I am still running it in FSX - just displaying in P3DV2.

I'm not that clever with how to do this.  Can someone give a step by step please?

Thanks very much

Graham

Find your Prepar3D.cfg file.

In windows 7 it should be in C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2.

Open it with Notepad.

Look for this line:

SimObjectPaths.8=SimObjects\Countermeasures

add the following line under it

SimObjectPaths.9=E:\FSX\Simobjects\UT2 Aircraft (your FSX path needs to be correct)

If you have FSUIPC add the following section to FSUIPC4.ini file

[Programs]

RunIf1=READY,KILL,"E:\FSX\Flight One Software\Ultimate Traffic 2\UT2Services.exe"

(Refer to page 44 of the FSUIPC advanced user guide)

If you don't have FSUIPC you will have to find another way to run the UT2Services.exe file

Good luck

Small typo:

One of the lines SHOULD read:

Run1=READY,KILL,E:FSX\Flight One Software\Ultimate Traffic 2\UT2Services.exe

Ah - the missing piece of the puzzle was to copy the Flight One Software folder from FSX into Prepar3D and copy (from FSX to Prepar3D in the users\username\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\) and edit the exe.xml file to 'point' to the UT2services.exe file

There is no need to copy files or edit the exe.xml, if you follow Brzl's instructions.  You do need to add quotation marks to the path in fsuipc4.ini.

I tried My Traffic 2013 and using the aircraft model in FSINN but am getting a few crashes...all I looked at was 8 aircraft on the Vatsim network and it locked up.

Has anybody heard of ACA2013(AIFS)....I just read their name on the P3D compatibility list...they claim to have full compatibility with P3D2, has anybody tried them who can advise please?

BrzI,

So for using UT2 in prepar FSX should be remained uninstalled. What if I delete FSX and leave just folders FSX\Simobjects\UT2 Aircraft ant FSX\Simobjects\AI Traffic (for manually added schedules crafts)?