Sign in to follow this  
Arismac

AI aircraft traffic

Dean could you show us exactly how to have UT2 running in P3Dv2 for those of us who already have it installed for FSX on the same machine? I'm assuming there's a way to do this without using the EST migrator tool?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Can UT2 be installed without fsx, inp3dv2?

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

I use Traffic360 and I am happy with it.

BUT: Please be careful with the sliders! Set the big jets to 100% and every parking position on every large airport is occupied! Turn it down to 25% and it looks realistic.

Ans be carefull: I regions with a lot of traffic (USA, Europe, etc.) it will eat up your fps! I can fly around NYC with 25 to 33 fps (limited - with most sliders right) but if I set the AI traffic to 25 % Jets and 50 % GA I drop down to single digit fps! I was getting desperate before I discovered what the reason was: Way too much traffic!

IXEG 737 Beta-Tester and First Officer

i7 6700K@4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, Palit GTX 1080 GameRock Premium@2Ghz, Oculus Rift S, ButtKicker
X-Plane 11 latedt version on a Samsung M.2 SSD for speedy loading times

Has anyone successfully installed My Traffic X for P3D into version 2.2 of P3D? If so please give me all the steps you completed to successfully install it. I had problems installing it into version 2.0 but after a lot of researching in the forums I got it working. I have built a new computer and I can't find the guide I used to get it load successfully before. It completes the first part of the installation but when it comes to the second part it is unable to complete. Thanks for any help.

I think that the following thread may be of use. Just a note of caution. MyTraffic has not yet been released for P3D v2.2 and using is may cause some of your Taxiways to lose render. The AI traffic is not affected except that there are a lot of AI pilots pulling grass out of the undercarriage.

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/75732-towards-mytraffic3d-v2-and-support-for-prepar3d-v2/

Many thanks. That's the thread I was looking for. Hope he puts out a patch for P3D version 2.2