Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy RFR

Does Air Hauler work in P3Dv2?

Does anyone with this care to give it a try and let me know?  It's currently on sale & something I've always thought of getting, however at this point I'm sure that I'm only buying add-ons which I know (or have a fair bit of confidence about) will work in P3D.

If someone cares to try it out and let me know, I'd be much obliged. ^_^

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

I believe you need to set Airhauler to use wideview in its settings then it should connect through fsuipc as normal. I have not tested this yet but that's how it worked in P3D 1.4

-Paul-

Well, at least the sale is a month long one - hopefully someone tests it out and adds it to the compatibility list before then.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

It works great. I have it installed on a 2nd computer and use the networked configuration with WideFS.

The only extra thing I needed to do, was to put a file called "fsx.exe" in the main P3Dv2 folder for when I wanted to import aircraft into Air Hauler.

Kay Morten Magelie no.png