Sign in to follow this  
Louis8

Do my GoFlight Modules work with LINDA?

Well with all these aircraft builders busting the codes and going custom coding. A pile of my Go Flight switches and auto pilot don't work any more - I noticed it with the both Dukes and I just bought the Aerosoft Twin Otter and the same with that . Any way unless I can get some one on Team peak or some thing to go through it step by step with me and not even gonna try cause sure as heck when I'm dine nothing will work . 

Well with all these aircraft builders busting the codes and going custom coding. A pile of my Go Flight switches and auto pilot don't work any more - I noticed it with the both Dukes and I just bought the Aerosoft Twin Otter and the same with that . Any way unless I can get some one on Team peak or some thing to go through it step by step with me and not even gonna try cause sure as heck when I'm dine nothing will work . 

?... what ...?

don't understand anything, sorry?

Should I move this to a new thread? support?

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The way you wrote my quote I'm not sure if you think I'm stupid or what, but all I'm saying is I don't want to try to set it up with my Go-flight modules cause I'm not to sure how.

No, I do not think that you are stupid and I surely do not think that you should come up here in this rude tone!

English is not my native language, I'm very sorry for. I have read your text over and over and couldn't get out your intention ...

That is why I said, I do not understand anything and if I should move it to the support section as I assume you have a question ...

Guenter Steiner

Well I do owe you an apology for being rude and reading  your answer the wrong way .I have 8 Go-Flight modules and a lot of switches don't work any more the way developers are building the aircraft and I was told that LINDA would be the way to program them in . But I'm not too sure I'm up to the task of being able to do it.

LINDA does not support Go-Flight hardware, you were misinformed by someone I think. The LUA scripts that form part of LINDA's profiles can be altered by hand to make them assignable directly in FSUIPC thus enabling you to use them with GF gear, but that is beyond the scope of this forum, the Go-Flight forums should be able to explain that to you.

Cheers, Andy.

Thanks Andy, kinda thought it was some thing like what you said -- ok thanks   makes sense.

Thanks Louis,

A pile of my Go Flight switches and auto pilot don't work any more

I was struggling over "any more" as I thought, you had them working and LINDA destroyed something or whatever.

So, the simple question was: Do my GoFlight Modules work with LINDA? ;)

Made a new topic out of it and thanks to Andy!

Guenter Steiner

....hey Louis, you are not the only one that got 8 GoFlight modules, that wish Linda had a sister that can deal with GoFlight the same way Linda deal with Saitek's    :-)

Cheers