Sign in to follow this  
Jaspar

Fuel gauge problem

Hi I'm having problems trying to get the fuel gauges to read my fuel levels

I have a Bae hawk sim pit and the aircraft has two fuel tanks marked centre and centre 2

In panel builder I have can get the standard fsx single fuel gauge read the centre tank but it does not read the centre 2 tank

The EFIS gauges will not pick up any date at all . All gauges are showing port 42004 v 2.7 installed I have tried all available options in the gauge settings box but only the fsx single gauge set to centre works.

Help please

David

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I assume your are using FSX. If this is the case you have to use the FSX version of all fuel gauges.

Are you using a specific aircraft add-on? If so, which one?

Yes fsx and using the fsx gauges not the x plane ones although I have tried them too.

Panel builder v2.7 installed along with efis (gps and milladdon purchased but not loaded yet ) although gauges didn't work on v 2.6 either but hadn't had time to post on here to ask for help until now.

Aircraft is sky sim Bae hawk

As said the fsx single fuel gauge works correctly for the centre tank but not for centre 2 tank. No contents shown on EFIS gauges.

Will reload my mil addon gauges and see if they work or not to help within fault finding

Thanks in advance

Thanks

Forgot to add I'm using the simconnect interface will also try the Fsuipc interface to see if this works

Hi Reinhard

Just an update on my problem

i have finaly got my fuel gauges to read properly but a little confused as to why

the only way to get the gauges reading was to used  the x plane gauges and set to tank 3 for the centre tank and tank 7 for the centre 2 tank

trying with the FSX gauge just doesnt pick up any data from FSX?

problem solved.