Sign in to follow this  
maniacmicky

"You do not have permission to view page" download error

Hi All, 

I seem to be getting a 'You do not have permission to view page' error (I'm using Safari web browser) when clicking the download button and when selecting the mirror link and cannot download files. Any ideas??

Thanks. 

ManiacMicky

Safari is a problem browser when trying to download from the library.

I don't use it so maybe someone else can chime in on this.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

I am using Internet Explorer 11 and I am getting the same "You do not have permission to view page" error. I can not seem to download anything.

It just started after avsim came back online after from the update.

I use safari and it works by adding one other step. After clicking the download button, a new page normally opens, at the bottom of that page has the dload link. I right click on that link and on the popup memu that appears I click on the third option "download linked file".

I get those same errors from Safari, Chrome, Firefox, IE from OS X and Windows 7 sides. I've been unable to download for quite some time now.

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?