Sign in to follow this  
padolamap

Is this what next?

ah7b.png

look at the last line of the image, you have to pass in 0 to 1 and then also add the following line

TERRAIN_SHADOWS_RECEIVE = 1

Doesn't work for me.

you should have marked tessellation and marked in shades according to the image

ag2q.jpg

I regret that no answer which video card you have, maybe it's that. only guesses

Doesn't work for me either. Perhaps that's one of the reasons that it's not an official feature yet. :P

Brandon Filer

I discovered that only work on view outside the plane, turn around and see if the have

I've done what you post anything else, not know because my computer works and not others.

Here is the "real deal" straight from LM: http://www.prepar3d.com/forum-5/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=4178

"Cloud shadows aren't officially a feature yet. We just forgot to prevent that value from writing out to the config. We got clouds rendering into our shadow maps but did not have time to make a way to flag them as clouds and do something special with them such as blur and lighten them. They aren't very usable in the current state so we decided to hold off for a point release.

Beau Hollis
Rendering System Lead - Prepar3D® Team "

"Steveli: You can get cloud shadows as described above, but they aren't going to look great (also as described and pictured above). I was just letting everyone know that we didn't intend for people to be using them in their current state. We'll be adding official cloud shadow support in a future update. If you want to try using them in their current state, feel free. Just be aware that they are in an very rough beta state right now.

Beau Hollis
Rendering System Lead - Prepar3D® Team "

Hope this clarifies a bit.

Lyn