Sign in to follow this  
tazz

Getting curious ...

Does P3D have ATC? Which license option do most of you have?

-- tazz

Does P3D have ATC? Which license option do most of you have?

P3Dv2 has precisely the same ATC as P3Dv1 and FSX.

Discussion of one's license option is not permitted at AVSIM. Period.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Wait...  just to clarify, an individual user cannot even say what license we bought?

Doesn't that ban all P3D screenshots?

Just can't talk about it.

Unfortunately, as soon as some see the words, they use it as an excuse to jump in and pontificate. That's not your fault, but, please understand it just has to be this way.

Regards,

Brian Doney

It's got ATC that's similar to what's built into FSX (with no apparent changes). 

Wait...  just to clarify, an individual user cannot even say what license we bought?

Doesn't that ban all P3D screenshots?

Discussion is not the same thing as a screenshot. The why's and wherefore's of anyone's license choice is no one's business but their's.

Fr. Bill    

Wow, I sincerely didn't know about this forum discussion rule. My apologies. Since there are so many price points and what seems to be differing features with each option, I was just wondering what most people opt for or can afford in order to get an equal if not better experience than FSX. That was my only intention.

Thanks

-- tazz

Wow, I sincerely didn't know about this forum discussion rule. My apologies. Since there are so many price points and what seems to be differing features with each option,

Not to worry Taz. All versions are functionally identical. The Academic version has a tiny watermark in the upper right corner, otherwise it is the same.

Fr. Bill