Sign in to follow this  
mcnobody

AeroLogic - Complete Fleet

Hi,

for those of you who are into serious German cargo hauling, you can get the complete AeroLogic Boeing 777F from my dropbox folder:

PMDG_777_200F_BOX.PTP to PMDG_777_200F_BOX7.ptp

D-AALA to D-AALH

Dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/50ziykj8oqivpvh/sFmDVNRyB1

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Make sure to atleast download PMDG_777_200F_BOX.PTP else the other AeroLogic registrations/repaints are not going to show up correctly (i. e. mid-section will be see-through, tail and engines black).

I hope you enjoy them.

Comments, corrections and suggestions are welcome! :smile:

• Upvote 6

Many thanks Christian. :drinks:

I'm glad this isn't goldstar texture crap.

• Upvote 2

Intel i9 12900K, Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z690-A Wifi D4, GSkill 32gb, RTX 4090

Regards Chris Kathi

Fantastic work! Hoping someone can do something similar with the BA 77W.

Excellent! Thank you Christian, nice work!

Mauricio Brentano

Thanks a lot for the great feedback guys.

Regarding the Air France Cargo repaints; I'd rather paint the new livery instead of the old one.

And honestly I am not certain if I'll do any new repaints in the future. I got a few liveries on my mind which I'll do for the 300ER. Overall, I don't have the feeling that the way I do repaints and the effort I spend for these draws the communities' interest much. The people here seem to be into another kind of quality which I don't seem to understand...  :mellow: .

• Upvote 1

Thanks a lot for the great feedback guys.

Regarding the Air France Cargo repaints; I'd rather paint the new livery instead of the old one.

And honestly I am not certain if I'll do any new repaints in the future. I got a few liveries on my mind which I'll do for the 300ER. Overall, I don't have the feeling that the way I do repaints and the effort I spend for these draws the communities' interest much. The people here seem to be into another kind of quality which I don't seem to understand...  :mellow: .

Well Mr. Mohr

All can I say It's that I love your repaints. I've all your BER and RYR liveries, for example. Your TOM 738 it's awesome, and the DLH 777F a master piece. So please, keep doing it.

Christian - I see your point, I have been there as well. I will add though - as for me, I do enjoy your repaints!

Christian-

FWIW I too love your RYR and BER repaints. Coupled with Steve Bell's input on airframe equipment- they are as good as it gets (in my book). I will get the Aerologic fleet Friday as I am currently doing an around the world tour for German Cargo ;). Then, I will look forward to the rest of your work, as and when you deem appropriate.

THANK-YOU for your efforts! I use Photoshop every day (work) but have yet to gather the nerve to tackle a repaint. From what little I see, it's incredibly arduous.

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Christian i have all your repaints for 737NGX, and now these are awesome as well. 

My AVSIM searches always begin with your name.

So please dont stop repainting!!!

I will just try and edit the Air France PMDG repaint myself then, and change F-GUOC to F-GUOB

Can someone tell me the font and size used for the registration number in the virtual cockpit?

Hi David, where I can find the repaints from Christain for the 737 NG?

Search for author "Christian Mohr" in the avsim library.

Intel i9 12900K, Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z690-A Wifi D4, GSkill 32gb, RTX 4090

Regards Chris Kathi

Hi, Christian,

I really like your Aerologic repaints.  Didn't have any trouble downloading all of them either!

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2