Sign in to follow this  
mcnobody

AeroLogic - Complete Fleet

Hello Christian,

And honestly I am not certain if I'll do any new repaints in the future. I got a few liveries on my mind which I'll do for the 300ER. Overall, I don't have the feeling that the way I do repaints and the effort I spend for these draws the communities' interest much. The people here seem to be into another kind of quality which I don't seem to understand...  :mellow: .

your repaints are by far the best and most detailed I've seen so far. There is just a bunch of people that is never happy - regardless of the quality. Just ignore them. I and many others do enjoy your repaints a lot :smile:

Thank you very much for the beautiful Aerologic and Lufthansa Cargo repaints :smile:

Greetings

Tim

• Upvote 1

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Thanks a lot for the lovely feedback guys especially if I see and recognize the names resp. usernames who posted these. :rolleyes:

I'll still do a repaint now and then for sure but maybe I should put less personal expectations with regards to feedback, screenshots, downloads and usag into it, while keeping the quality. I guess ten years of repainting create an eye for detail the mainstream simmer doesn't care for. :unsure:

Best regards,

• Upvote 8

Hi Christian,

I just thanked you on an other T7 forum thread for all the great liveries you give to us.

I felt very sorry for your disappointment of not beeing honored enough.

You are my livery HERO for such a long time already and I just can't tell you the hundreds of hours I flew with your repaints on so many different models.

It is always a great pleasure to press "s" and see the planes in all those fascinating phases of flight or just at the parking position...

Your great care for detail and "fleet-wise" offer of models is a major part of FS's realism! It keeps the FS world in sync with the real world which is very important for so many FS enthusiats, e.g. like having the latest AIRAC installed...

You have such a big "community"; probably there is a way for you to "monetize" your skills in the way many others did during their long appearance on the FS stage...

Thanks again very much,

Claus

an eye for detail the mainstream simmer doesn't care for.

I find myself in this trap often. Looking at some other repaints I see stuff that makes me cringe, while I delay some of my repaints because I just can't find a photo of this or that detail, while people keep bothering me to just release it already... It is the worst when the real airplane does not exist in that form anymore... and if anyone has a picture of what I need, they don't seem to wish to share :(

Hi Christian,

I just thanked you on an other T7 forum thread for all the great liveries you give to us.

I felt very sorry for your disappointment of not beeing honored enough.

You are my livery HERO for such a long time already and I just can't tell you the hundreds of hours I flew with your repaints on so many different models.

It is always a great pleasure to press "s" and see the planes in all those fascinating phases of flight or just at the parking position...

Your great care for detail and "fleet-wise" offer of models is a major part of FS's realism! It keeps the FS world in sync with the real world which is very important for so many FS enthusiats, e.g. like having the latest AIRAC installed...

You have such a big "community"; probably there is a way for you to "monetize" your skills in the way many others did during their long appearance on the FS stage...

Thanks again very much,

Claus

Thanks a lot for the kind words Claus, good to hear resp. read. :smile:

I'll try to keep those liveries for free, I had so much benefits in this hobby from other freeware addons that this is my only way to say thank you.

I find myself in this trap often. Looking at some other repaints I see stuff that makes me cringe, while I delay some of my repaints because I just can't find a photo of this or that detail, while people keep bothering me to just release it already... It is the worst when the real airplane does not exist in that form anymore... and if anyone has a picture of what I need, they don't seem to wish to share :(

I exactly know what you mean Peter and I went through those stages too. But you are not talking about Sky Europe and Adriana here?

Getting those older airlines and repaints done is really a challenge back in those times when 600 px x 400 px where still high-res. :smile:

We care, we care! Thank you so much. Really enjoying the Lufthansa repaint

Good to hear! :wink:

I exactly know what you mean Peter and I went through those stages too. But you are not talking about Sky Europe and Adriana here?

Getting those older airlines and repaints done is really a challenge back in those times when 600 px x 400 px where still high-res. :smile:

Oh, not something so simple... Adriana was a marketing marvel times two. Plenty of pictures of that. (Although truth be told, I can't for the love of God get good pictures of OKTVL the Moravia logo jet).

But SkyEurope, yes. That one is a labour of love. Early on I got some splendid walkaround pictures, so I set to recreate everything in detail. Every single one stenciled piece of text. Complete with mistranslations :-) But I am lacking pictures of two or three labels on the outside fuselage and a sticker or two with a picture on it.

Now it looks like I will never be able to finish it :-(

for those of you who are into serious German cargo hauling, you can get the complete AeroLogic Boeing 777F from my dropbox folder:

Christian

Does Aerologic have any flights? I have visited their website to see where they fly but can find no routes. I have searched on FlightAware  using BOX and LDL probably fifteen times over the past three weeks during day and night but have yet to find an airborne flight. Could they be flying for another company and using their three letter code?

Thank you

Michael Cubine

I need their flight numbers, I only know of 512 and 519..

Aamir Thacker

Thanks a lot for the lovely feedback guys especially if I see and recognize the names resp. usernames who posted these. :rolleyes:

I'll still do a repaint now and then for sure but maybe I should put less personal expectations with regards to feedback, screenshots, downloads and usag into it, while keeping the quality. I guess ten years of repainting create an eye for detail the mainstream simmer doesn't care for. :unsure:

Best regards,

Hi Christian,

I think you're the painter who did the Norwegian fleet (NGX)? That fleet alone made me hunt out some very different routes that, up til then, I'd been used to.....

A similar experience with the 777 - assuming you have plans for the 77W? - would be fantastic and your efforts would be appreciated!

Thanks

Christian

Does Aerologic have any flights? I have visited their website to see where they fly but can find no routes. I have searched on FlightAware  using BOX and LDL probably fifteen times over the past three weeks during day and night but have yet to find an airborne flight. Could they be flying for another company and using their three letter code?

Thank you

Michael Cubine

Michael,

AeroLogic does have it's own flights as fas as I am aware and normally these should operate under BOX designator. Being a subsidiary of Lufthansa Cargo and DHL they seem to operate DLH flight numbers too from time to time.

Generally EDDP (Leipzig) and EDDF (Frankfurt) can be regarded as hubs for AeroLogic. They operate flights to Hong Kong, Los Angeles, Chicago, East Midlands, Milan-Bergamo etc.

Hi Christian,

I think you're the painter who did the Norwegian fleet (NGX)? That fleet alone made me hunt out some very different routes that, up til then, I'd been used to.....

A similar experience with the 777 - assuming you have plans for the 77W? - would be fantastic and your efforts would be appreciated!

Thanks

Yes indeed, it's me who has done the Norwegian 737-800 fleet for the NGX and I am still trying to keep it up-to-date. Norwegian has some cool routes, especially within Norway. It's one of the few areas even FSX keeps me stunned. :smile:

If the 777-300ER comes at a reasonable price I assure you that I have got a plan, but it's nowhere near what I have done for the NGX so far.

Brilliant job Christian! Love the BOX repaint, miles ahead of Goldstar textures.

+1 for the SELCAL in the flight deck, makes it feel more realistic too.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yusuf Keyre