Curly

Latest photos of Carenado Embraer Phenom 100

Things needed to rival the Mustang:

1) Navigraph support

2) Navigraph support

And finally,

3) Navigraph support

Lol

The mustang wasn't actually that systems deep. Their King air is much much better than Mustang.

It will need a helluva lot more than Navigraph support to be close to the Mustang and frankly, its not even in the same country as the F1 King Air.

I could forgive the G1000 as the RXP 530 fixes that problem but that FDE needs major work.

I have it running in P3d, I love it, I love eye candy (just watch me at the M&M shop in New York - Kid in a sweetshop... no really!)  I miss is the MBB Hansa jet - A2A - are you listening? Oh and a Piaggio P166 Portofino in red white and black are on my Santa list......
but going back to the Phenom, it looks sleek, its slow but elegant, its VFR jet flying in a lovely package which is fine for me. Ive read the comments above from everyone, and basically if you pick at something it will never get better, and to be honest IMHO its a good product and I wont lose sleep because this isn't accurate or that isn't reacting as it should, who gives a hoot? life's to short to faff around, get on your PC, fly and chill out with a beer and don't complain to Carenado cos the bottle opener isn't on the left hand side!