Sign in to follow this  
KJConlon

WestJet Magic Plane

I have the Same Problem on the rudder and the Engines. :-( is there already a Solution??

I was in contact with the repainter. He says it's all correct . I don't think that there will be an update... :(

He's not very responsive to feedback.. I've tried in the past.

At Facebook he wrotes me back everytime.

But he says that the Textures are already fixed.

Maybe there is an Other painter, maybe you :-), who could fixend the Textures on the rudder and the Engines for us??

At Facebook he wrotes me back everytime.

But he says that the Textures are already fixed.

Maybe there is an Other painter, maybe you :-), who could fixend the Textures on the rudder and the Engines for us??

Delete the pmdg_737NGX_tail_night and replace the pmdg_737NGX_tail.dds with the attached in the texture.westjet_disney folder..

Easy fix to do, not sure why he couldn't be bothered... credit to the author, all I did was apply the correct alpha to his tail textures.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15874400/DisneyTailFix.zip

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Hey...

this is amazing.. The Tail-lights and the Lights on the Engines is correct now :D Thanx so much !!!!

post-295898-0-27363400-1390593737.jpg

Delete the pmdg_737NGX_tail_night and replace the pmdg_737NGX_tail.dds with the attached in the texture.westjet_disney folder..

Easy fix to do, not sure why he couldn't be bothered... credit to the author, all I did was apply the correct alpha to his tail textures.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15874400/DisneyTailFix.zip

Thank you very much, John!

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Thanks John for the fix, was just the matter of the alpha channel.  I know the FS Repaint Aussie guy/team do alot of paints, but this is a very simple fix.

It's not correct.  The guy is a douche.  

I hope that other painters take note of your reaction and consider this when you make a " request " . The paint cost you nothing , if you don't like it or it doesn't meet your obvious high standards then make a better one yourself .

I don't think that name calling is accepted here ( or other flightsim sites ) , so will be reporting your post as well .

John Glanville

can somebody release this for freeware possibly? i requested it on AVSIM Paint request and TDS, seems like nobody wants to take this project on.. thanks