Sign in to follow this  
adi518

Anyone get p3d v2 to work with ezdok?

Thanks for the advice on installing Simconnect again with the Migrator tools on. My EZDok now works with P3D v2.2. However, it won't let me look around the cockpit by pressing down my mouse wheel any more. I've checked that it isn't disabled in the option... Is it working for you?

Yeah i have that problem too and really miss it, you can get very used to EZDok way of views in FSX so would like to be able to fully replicate this pd3v2

wondering if someone else has been able to fix this or work out what the issue is?

Yeah i have that problem too and really miss it, you can get very used to EZDok way of views in FSX so would like to be able to fully replicate this pd3v2

wondering if someone else has been able to fix this or work out what the issue is?

I sorted it. Right click on the EZDOK executable and change it to launch as administrator. Do the same for your Prepar3d executable too. Sorted the problem for me. I can look around the cockpit with my middle mouse button/wheel now :)

When I try to launch the FSX Configurator , I get a

'I/O Error 103' message

Any idea what this means?

I get this error too (i/o error when launching ezdok config). I have an fsx.exe file in my p3d v2.2 folder, and I have used the migration tool when installing ezdok. My vc views work fine, but I cant get outside views to work. I dont have fsx installed on my pc. I have the 1.17 ezdok version installed.

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Sorry, but where do you find this mythical v1.17? I see 1.15 at Flight1 and v1.16 at the developer web site???

Sorry, but where do you find this mythical v1.17? I see 1.15 at Flight1 and v1.16 at the developer web site???

Here you go

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qyik9gcr6dofo2l/EZCA-Update-1.17.zip

Here is my install instructions worked for me - I have not tried to get world cameras working yet

======================================================================

Well I got it working right out of the box - great as this is one of favorite programs

What I did was download the latest wrapper from flight1 
- installed it with the latest Estonia tool when the program is installing it mentions fsx path dont worry it still installs into programs86 directory 

- when its done I did not run configurator 

- I downloaded 1.17 version from forums and installed it I dont think it asked to configure if it if it does close it 

- copy over the beta ezca.exe in your main ezca installed folder - its in programs86 - then launch configurator and let it do its thing - bam all working perfectly no adjustments of any kind - I am not using TIR

- Make sure you right mouse click exe's and install as administrator for all installs including any other programs you install

- Also I shut down Estonia tool before running the configurator and running P3D - EMT does not need to be used in legacy mode - it worked just fine after using it to install program

Here is a link to p3d beta exe

Half way down in post you will see a link to download it

3. Unrar this archive to  Program Files\EZCA folder

Now some have had problems getting it to work but first time I tried method above worked perfectly - if this does not work I would not have the tech savvy to help but worth giving it a try

Oh one more thing that might help as I always install it after a new pc build I install takeownership program and use it for my entire c: drive - here is the link to program

Rich Sennett

Reposting the aircraft.cfg entry

[CameraDefinition.201]
Title=EZdok Aircraft Universal camera
Guid={D8D67955-2E9B-4e75-9D8B-8EFFBBFAC65B}
Description=Universal camera for EZdok cam utility
Origin=Center
SnapPbhAdjust=Swivel
SnapPbhReturn=FALSE
PanPbhAdjust=Swivel
PanPbhReturn=FALSE
Track=None
ShowAxis=FALSE
AllowZoom=TRUE
InitialZoom=0.40
ShowWeather=Yes
InitialXyz=0,0,0
InitialPbh=10, 0, 0
XyzAdjust=TRUE
Category=Aircraft
MomentumEffect=FALSE
ClipMode=Minimum
HotKeySelect=4

If I already installed EZCA 1.17 in FSX may I need to reinstall EZCA using EMT for P3D 2.3 or is it sufficient to copy and past entries in dll.exe and xml.exe?

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

If I already installed EZCA 1.17 in FSX may I need to reinstall EZCA using EMT for P3D 2.3 or is it sufficient to copy and past entries in dll.exe and xml.exe?

Dont mess around use EMT for P3D 2.3 

Rich Sennett

Hi,

I just installed Ezdok with its 1.17 Version and also with the p3d beta version, and I also added the right text into the exe. When loading P3D it says : 

"Couldn´t patch EZCA.exe propely. Maybe wrong version?Reebot your system and try again. 
looks like this" 

But anyway after loading I see anyway the Ezca tool bar but dynamic head movements and middle mouse button doesnt work anyway?? 
ezca.jpg

Heres the exe file .

<Launch.Addon>
  <Name>EZdok camera addon</Name>
  <Disabled>false</Disabled>
  <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCALoader.exe</Path>  
  </Launch.Addon>

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>EZdok camera addon</Name>
  <Disabled>false</Disabled>
  <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCALoader.exe</Path>  
  </Launch.Addon>

What is this?

its my exe.xml file of p3d

dos anyone has a solution why I dont have the middle mouse and dynamic head movements?

Is it true that ezdok only works with simconnect??

If yes, i deleted the simconnect before because of opus weather. And the connection is not green on ezca ?

He's using a pirated copy.  :unsure:

I'm not sure why my thread was deleted.. it had nothing offensive in it and could have possibly urge the developer to come back. :(

Anyway, it's also posted in the ezdok support forum, where he might actually see it and respond.

Guys I simply installed it with EMT and it works perfectly.

1) Install 1.15 with EMT

2) Configure FSX (green list at startup). This is an automated process.

3) install 1.17 (update).

Remark: I didn't install the BETA version fir P3D, I install all .exe for FSX using EMT.

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270