Sign in to follow this  
kelvinr

FLightFX HDR environment Mod

I have included instructions on how to use this software I discovered over at Rise of Flight Forums. This is basically SweetFX with a GUI. 

Feel free to use my preset.txt file

Prepar3d V2 with HDR and FLightFX Mod

ihZkfkiYeBdu9.jpg

ikUSLM6rKpVo6.jpg

i9HTRRClV9LVo.jpg

iRxlMXpJisxQo.jpg

iQVVkAL6DAgok.jpg

Nice work Kelvin, thank you for sharing. Some dramatic ranges with the presets. Keep on tweaking!

Pics are really nice , however there is something wrong with upper cloud layer.

Focus on #3 and #4, upper cloud layer - it looks like painted zebra crossing ...

Artur 

Just an FYI, there is a major issue with high-level cirrus clouds that causes a repeating pattern, I've indeed spoke to the P3D folks about this and waiting an official response. Just wanted you to know that before folks start accusing weather/environment developers of this.

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Tim, i was not going to blame anybody, just noticed some glitch, anyhow thanks for explanation :)

Artur 

Even with these Sim issues the environment is really standing out now. When I compare with the native HDR settings I can notice a huge improvement in the actual exposure of the light and the way it scatters using the HDR mod. Although, we're not seeing light scattering yet which would look really cool if implemented.

A few more

ib12oubsbxHoo8.jpg

SweetFX
ihRZUeYsZ5uoX.jpg

i7FC1fPhH3YLW.jpg

SweetFX
i8VH1cGBOHsUH.jpg

i0cmNdJCh4Qoj.jpg

SweetFX
ibazN1yr4JL1Ti.jpg

preset.txt

I have included instructions on how to use this software I discovered over at Rise of Flight Forums. This is basically SweetFX with a GUI. 

Thanks for posting this.  Would you be able to post a screen or two of the GUI?  Many of us have never used SweetFX, so that might be helpful.  Thanks.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Thanks for posting this.  Would you be able to post a screen or two of the GUI?  Many of us have never used SweetFX, so that might be helpful.  Thanks.

Here you go

post-157721-0-60117500-1386204860.jpg