Sign in to follow this  
koala63

Fsx often crash with my 777 :(

I meet a problem since last week, in 5 flights on ivao network i crash 3... all the crash was when i was quietly on my cruize altitude not on the ground or approaching.

I have an i5 8Gb of ram and GTX660Ti, Fsx is on the HDD 1To and i have one SSD 60Go kingstone for my win7 64bits.I already put the Uiautomationcore.dll, i don't understand why im crashing like that.I have another computer i5 sony vaio 4Gb portbale computer and that not happen.

My graphic is not on ultra high but high and i use the default fsx.cfg.

Any idéa to optimize my system?

Best regards

Are you getting high memory usage warnings?   What does it say after crashing?   Are there any warnings?   What sort of area are you flying over and do  you use any add-on sceneries and the like?

Kind regards

Hello,

Im not getting memory error or warnings it just say "fsx no answer windows is trying to solve the problem" and after "Fsx reboot".I always fly in ivao network because there ATC controlers ( i often flight in my contry: in France) and i use a lot of sceneries of fly tampa, latin VFR, aerosoft and others.

Sorry but how i can see my event viewer?

The easy way to find things on your pc is to go to your search box on the bottom, and just simply type in event viewer, than it will it bring up the listed location on your pc, it usually be the first one on top just click on it and it will bring up the event viewr for you

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Now i crash every time with it... always when nothing happen in my cruise altitude !! not on the ground.. not with the scenries... in CRZ #####!.I re install it and first fly first crash, FSX freeze and i have to reboot it.

I have another i5 but PC portable i will reeinstall it this afternoon to see if there a difference or not.

Ps: i have the automationcore.dll

I am having a similar/the same problem with NGX. I did use the 777 on one of my problem routes as part of my trouble shooting and it crashed too. Other planes I have tried did not crash. The faulting module is always ATC.DLL.. The crash always happens in cruise but never at the same exact point. So far it has only happened over the United States but never near any of my addon scenery airports. I have no other addon scenery other than airports.I have done extensive flying with NGX in Europe and the 777 all over the world and have never had the crash anywhere other than the US. I've done a bunch of research on this and at least one other guy was having the same thing but only over Europe and nowhere else. There seems to be a lot of ideas as to what might be causing it but nothing definite. Unfortunately I have yet to find a solution to this problem even though I have done very extensive trouble shooting.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

My fsx doesn't show me where is the problem when he crash, he just say "Don't answer" "Close the program or wait for answer" i can't see where is my problem too.He crash all the time with my home computer in europe and every where all around the world but i have to try with my another computer.

Ok the PMDG 777 work fine with my another computer but it is lower in FPS than my home computer...

I have a thing maybe wich inportant to say, today i perform 5 test with different configuration and the last test since 10 minutes and all the time the 777 crash FSX when im between 40nm and 50nm of my T/D ! 

Any suggestions?

How PMDG can help me to solve this problem? and what i have to say at the support?

(My product is really buy, not a ###### from piratebay, i can prove it if necessary) 

Thanks a lot.

Hi, everyone,

Just to eliminate one possible issue, are you starting with the same saved flight every time?  Sometimes a glitch gets saved in a particular flight; if so, it's best to just start over with a new flight.  Same can happen with a particular saved panel state.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Hello mike :)

That depend of my time another time i begin in cold and dark and when i don't have a lot of time ready to taxi.Here screenshoot of my home computer after another reeinstall and a fast and quick flight test (ready to taxi departure), i crash passing FL160 on my descent:

zbnz.png

kifu.png

wix4.png

I have tu submit a ticket for the support of PMDG.I don't understand why he work on my portable computer which is only i5 4Gb and HD5650 and not with my home computer i5 8Gb GTX660Ti...

I really love this plane but it's a challenge to make working my T7 on my computer  :huh:

another time i begin in cold and dark and when i don't have a lot of time ready to taxi.

Hi, Koala63,

If you are using the 777 Cold & Dark state that comes from PMDG, it is known to be buggy.  You should not use it.  If your ready to taxi panel state was created from the PMDG Cold & Dark state, you should not use that either.

I was also asking if you keep loading the same flight (one you already saved) to test your system.  That is separate from loading a panel state.  Sometimes a saved flight has some bug or mistake in it.  In that case, just start with a new situation set up at the opening window. 

Edit:

Veuillez regarder ici:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/424949-bug-777/

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

HI,

No i try different fly evry twice and yesterday and the other day i try, LFLC-LFKJ   KTPA-TNCM   LGAV-LFPG   LFBZ-LFMN and this one was LFMN-LFLC but i always crash.

Ps: im going to see the another topic, thanks :)