Sign in to follow this  
sascha

How to start on a video?

I hope this is the right forum for this question! Can anyone point me to a good comprehensive tutorial on making a FS9 video? I do have Fraps but all my efforts are below par and my videos are much too large even though quality is bad! Guess I haven't got the hang of WIndows Movie Maker... Maybe there is a better tool around

Thank you!

Sascha

Good morning Sascha,

in response to your question on what to use for making a video? There are many video editing program out there. One program you now have which Fraps is an excellent program to record the video from the screen. Two programs that I have is Ultra Power Director 10, by CyberLink and Movie Edit Pro 17 HD by Magix. Both programs are  great programs, but I found for me that I prefer Movie edit when I make a video. Before purchasing your program read and see if you need all the bells an whistles. I also tried Windows movie editor and found it didn't have what I wanted. I am in hopes I have pointed you in the right direction? Have a good one and will be looking forward to seeing your video when completed. :yahoo:

Les H   :hi:

I am in hopes I have pointed you in the right direction? Have a good one and will be looking forward to seeing your video when completed. :yahoo:

Les H   :hi:

Any pointers are helpful to me in this stage of total newbieness! SO thanks a lot! I'll try my hand at Movie edit first.

Cheers,

Sascha