Sign in to follow this  
Azone

Official "Fix List" from Prepar3D Team!

It's nice to see that they are working to fix things.

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

That is a great level of customer service.  I remember back when both fs9 and fsx were released that the first patch took close to a year.  Great job LM.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

It's nice to see the simulation in the hands of developers constantly making it better. 

Fsx had its run for me. It will never be forgotten, though.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

It's great to see that the fixes are soon to come with updates. I haven't tried p3d v2 yet, it's sitting in my computer awaiting to be installed, haven't found the time to do so. And from the feedback I've been hearing from others about it, doesn't make feel urgent in installing. I currently run fsx with all the great addons I've collected over the years with the new dx10 patch, and the sim looks just like what I see from shots of p3d v2, just no shadow effects. And it runs smooth. But I will be making that switch to p3d once it matures a bit, I still feel its in beta, besides pmdg 777, doesn't work in it. This platform definitely has a positive future ahead.

I noticed AA wasn't on the list! I hope that was just an oversight.

I noticed also! Think they made a list of what they currently know how and are easy to fix, to quite the masses. It will come about.

Well. It is only Wednesday.. I'm sure they are combing through a holiday weekends worth of problems and then having to go and debunk or verify each one.  I bet there is more to come.. 

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Well. It is only Wednesday.. I'm sure they are combing through a holiday weekends worth of problems and then having to go and debunk or verify each one. I bet there is more to come..

I was curious as to whether they were dreading coming back into work on Monday, having those pages and pages of stuff on the forums to comb through!

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Its just nice to see them listening to the issues and making every effort to fix it.  Great commitment. 

Although I cant figure out why progressive taxi is on the list. Do you actually use that? Thats far from realistic, and certainly not something that should be in a more "professional" training enviroment sim. 

Surely there is more pressing needs than progressive taxi?

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Um is 2xSGSS not working?

No oversight. That is actually not on the list. As LM have said already, the problem is with Nvidia and not p3d. They have provided the relevant info to Nvidia and waiting on their response. I guess this fix is more likely in an Nvidia update.

Although I cant figure out why progressive taxi is on the list. Do you actually use that? Thats far from realistic, and certainly not something that should be in a more "professional" training enviroment sim. 

Surely there is more pressing needs than progressive taxi?

I use it sometimes because I have a terrible memory. :lol:   (Taxi to runway 27 via Taxiway A, B, D, V,A2,.....)