Sign in to follow this  
voodoo101

P3D Priceing

I do appreciate a good debate, but I don't argue just to argue.  I argue because people are wrong.

Yeah, your right and I'm wrong if that makes you feel better. I don't get into arguments with trolls because quite often they cannot read properly which you have just proved the point. Which as I said you do on every other post.

Have fun trolling !!!

Yeah, your right and I'm wrong if that makes you feel better. I don't get into arguments with trolls because quite often they cannot read properly which you have just proved the point. Which as I said you do on every other post.

You asked a question.  I answered it.  Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean I'm a troll...particularly when the rest of the respondants said the same thing I did (in fewer words, as usual).

Kyle Rodgers

You asked a question.  I answered it.  Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean I'm a troll...particularly when the rest of the respondants said the same thing I did (in fewer words, as usual).

Which again proves my point that you did not read the post. I stated "This is a question to PMDG", so unless you work for PMDG and have authority to answer this on there behalf, then the question was not for you to answer. Quoting from previous post is just speculation, when somebody questions you and states that you are incorrect, instead of saying sorry and leaving it, you make it into an argument. This is what you do all over the forum, you troll the pages looking for how you can argue, hence the term TROLL.

Which again proves my point that you did not read the post. I stated "This is a question to PMDG", so unless you work for PMDG and have authority to answer this on there behalf, then the question was not for you to answer.

If you only want the question answered by PMDG themselves, why exactly do you post it in a public forum?

Quoting from previous post is just speculation.

When that post comes from Mr. Randazzo himself, you can be quite certain it doesn't concern a decision they made overnight. PMDG has probably been working on the legal issues with P3D for a VERY long time. Why do you think they would change their decision, just because some other developers decided to do things differently? RSR has very categorically stated they want to move to P3D, but ONLY under the license it provides, unlike certain other developers who seems to turn a blind eye. The license P3D provides is NOT for entertainment purposes, but for commercial purposes.

In other words, the licenses are different, the product is different, the support system is different. It is not and will not be the same product. There are certain costs involved in doing so.

And I'm terribly sorry, but I'm not willing to repay those costs with my next FSX-addon, just so you can get your P3D addon for free. If you want to use it, pay up. If not, stick with FSX.

.And I'm terribly sorry, but I'm not willing to repay those costs with my next FSX-addon, just so you can get your P3D addon for free. If you want to use it, pay up. If not, stick with FSX.

Totally agree with you Thomas.

And I'm terribly sorry, but I'm not willing to repay those costs with my next FSX-addon, just so you can get your P3D addon for free. If you want to use it, pay up. If not, stick with FSX.

I agree as well.

...however, given the supposed fact that I argue, just to argue.  I must point out that it's not grammatically correct to start a sentence with 'and,' except in certain circumstances. :P

Wouldn't want to disappoint, after all.

Kyle Rodgers

I argue because people are wrong.

This just makes me think of this.  ^_^

duty_calls.png

This just makes me think of this.

haha - I kinda thought of that when I posted that.  Alas, I mostly limit my posting to when I'm at work and have nothing else to be doing.  Still, funny.

Kyle Rodgers