Sign in to follow this  
Scripted4u

P3D is gorgeous.

I'm assuming you meant to attach a screenshot to this post?  Maybe it's there, and I'm the only one who can't see it in my browser for some reason?

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "The AVSIM Screen Shots Forum" to "The Prepar3d General Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

What the heck. This forum sucks for user friendliness. Why is it so hard to simply post screenshots.

And yeah, good thing about P3D, you don't need 8-10 addons.

What the heck. This forum sucks for user friendliness. Why is it so hard to simply post screenshots. And yeah, good thing about P3D, you don't need 8-10 addons.

You joined seven days ago and you have concluded this forum sucks? It is simple to post screen shots. You just have to be smarter than your average browser. :Whistle:

A couple of thousand of your fellow members don't have issues. There must be a secret decoder ring or something.

I always wanted a secret decoder ring...

*sighs wistfully*

^_^

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

What the heck. This forum sucks for user friendliness. Why is it so hard to simply post screenshots. And yeah, good thing about P3D, you don't need 8-10 addons.

Please ask somebody so we can see what your talking about...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

What the heck. This forum sucks for user friendliness.

Don't be put off by the two people who posted idiotic responses to your thread.     Some people here hate to see other people being happy with what they have.      It's plain old jealousy and twisted agendas.

Luckily these people are a massive minority in this community and are easily ignored.

I don't believe the two people in question here even own P3D2, so don't let their hot air get to you ...... it's just what they do.

:smile:

Actually this is a VERY friendly place and most of the users here will try to help you . . . if you ask.  I'm a long-time member here, but last night I posted my first screenshots (of P3D) in the screenshot forum, so I had to read through the Image Posting Rules to make sure that I was doing this correctly. The problem with "simply posting screenshots," is that AVSIM has sooo many users, so some rules are necessary in order to keep the bandwidth from going through the roof, and so that every post will not be so full of screenshots that it would become difficult to follow discussions.  Rules are not just randomly made as a way to frustrate users, but are made for the benefits of all of us.  Here are the Image Posting Rules (top menu bar, under Forums).

~ Arwen ~

Home Airfield: KHIE

Kids, kids, simmer down now.