Sign in to follow this  
TrentXWB

Imaginesim WSSS

Dear all,

I was wondering if someone has managed to use imaginesim wsss flawlessly with P3D v2, I tried mine but I see no buildings only jetways. I looked into V2 master compatibility list but no info on WSSS was given,

Thanks.

Hendrik

All Imaginesim airports have missing buildings in p3dv2. Shame,really. I hope they update their stuff.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Thanks...

Man, that's a bummer. I want to base my AXE in SIN now I need to search for another base. SIN was a perfect candidate. A lot of A320 there.

I bought Imagine Sim's  WSSS last week, installed it (FSX DX10) and could not start FSX after that.

I had to revert to System Restore to a point before loading the WSSS software to recover the situation.

Has anybody else had trouble with WSSS on starting FSX, or any ideas as to why FSX is locked up by the Imagine Sim software?

Thanks

Ken

I bought Imagine Sim's  WSSS last week, installed it (FSX DX10) and could not start FSX after that.

I had to revert to System Restore to a point before loading the WSSS software to recover the situation.

Has anybody else had trouble with WSSS on starting FSX, or any ideas as to why FSX is locked up by the Imagine Sim software?

Thanks

Ken

Did you do manual install?

Works for me in DX10.

Shame it won't (can't) work in P3D.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Guys,

I have written into Imagine Sim a while back with regards to having WSSS compatible in P3D as I also want to base my A320 and 777 there. Here is the reply from them....

Thank you for your email

We are planning to make our airports P3D compatible in the future, only once the development of P3D had matured fully enough. at this time those developers that have produced airports for P3D are constantly having to produce updates and alterations because of the many updates Lockheed Martin are currently introducing. Once this 'in service development' phase of theirs has ceased we can begin to concentrate of making our airports compatible.

Regards

seems reasonable enough I suppose.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Guys,

I have written into Imagine Sim a while back with regards to having WSSS compatible in P3D as I also want to base my A320 and 777 there. Here is the reply from them....

Thank you for your email

We are planning to make our airports P3D compatible in the future, only once the development of P3D had matured fully enough. at this time those developers that have produced airports for P3D are constantly having to produce updates and alterations because of the many updates Lockheed Martin are currently introducing. Once this 'in service development' phase of theirs has ceased we can begin to concentrate of making our airports compatible.

Regards

To me that's a bit of lousy reasoning. If it were so then no other scenery developer could make a scenery that works fine with P3D V2 but the fact is there are many, FlyTampa, Flight Beam and FSDT for sure. They are saying that they prefer not to provide updates on their products, just made a product once and then 1 or 2 updates follow up. To me if you want to earn something you should also provide after sales services. Sadly they are the only one that creates WSSS.

Thats a bit sad really, I suppose they don't want to work to hard unless they are getting paid extra for it.

ZORAN

Im so dissaponted with this developer. No foresight!!! Really wish someother developer like FlightBeam, FS DreamTeam takes this challenge and makes a new WSSS sceneray.