Sign in to follow this  
garydpoole

UK2000 Christmas Sale...

I want to buy some sceneries  I own London City Ultimate X, Heathrow Ultimate X, and Edinburg Ultimate X from your company.

I want to buy East Midland and maybe Gartwick but your website says holiday sale is restricted ONLY to paypal use.  I avoid paypal.

Please advise how I can enjoy your sale as well as your next sceneries?

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Does UK2000 allow a licence transfer? Just in case, I will not more need addons for FSX.

If you mean you have the FS9 sceneries and now have FSX then log into your products page at UK2000 and you can download them straight from there.

No, I mean will I be able to sell uk2000 products - what I bought - to others when I consider to stop simulating in future?

No, I mean will I be able to sell uk2000 products - what I bought - to others when I consider to stop simulating in future?

Assuming we are talking boxed products, that would be something contained in the EULA for the product. If you're talking download products you can probably guess that it would be a no. But again, you'd have to check with the devs and their EULA.

Where are boxed version available? Is there is discount, too?

You can see them on the same link above, on the right side under "CDROM". It appears the current sale is download only.

Oh no my finger slipped and i accidently bought eight :lol:  

Was waiting for this sale.

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Oops! Which ones?

Edinburgh, Newcastle, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Heathrow, Gatwick, and Luton already had Birmingham.

Might buy Belfast, LCY and Bristol over the holidays if i can still afford them

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Edinburgh, Newcastle, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Heathrow, Gatwick, and Luton already had Birmingham.

Might buy Belfast, LCY and Bristol over the holidays if i can still afford them

Newcaslte is a good one (well, it's the only one i have for FS9, but since it's my home airport i can certainly attest to it's incredible accuracy!).