Sign in to follow this  
ohsirus

MegaScenery Earth Quality Scenery for XPX?

Yes, Washington (state!) and British Columbia with all their massive, mountainous scenery might look quite good!

I'd like my home state - New Jersey. Also Maine, Wyoming, Arizona...................... I have WA state.

Maybe Megascenery Earth and a FPX developer/distributor could make a carryover possible.

Let Megascenery know your interest.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.

Jim Morgan

I'd like my home state - New Jersey. Also Maine, Wyoming, Arizona...................... I have WA state.

Maybe Megascenery Earth and a FPX developer/distributor could make a carryover possible.

Let Megascenery know your interest.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.

Officially COOL!!

Let's see.

MSE uses this USGS data, which is free to download and use at your whim:

http://viewer.nationalmap.gov/viewer/

Zoom around, make sure you click the IMAGERY on the left side menu, and also click Imagery at the top of the map so you see the photoscenery map. There is a bounding box tool that will allow you to selct any area you want, and then it allows you to download the photos in convenient large size tiles. There are many places that are 12 inches/pixel, and the rest of the USA in 1 meter/pixel. It is slow to zoom in so give it time. However, when you hit the download button, it will load much faster.

The reason I post this is because you guys want it, and it's free and easy for the picking right there. I have no idea how to make photoscenery in XP yet since I am still contemplating buying it. But I do have Switzerland in 50cm awesomeness for FSX/P3D. I'd love to do this with XP because I see the potential.

The reason I post this is because you guys want it, and it's free and easy for the picking right there. I have no idea how to make photoscenery in XP yet since I am still contemplating buying it. But I do have Switzerland in 50cm awesomeness for FSX/P3D. I'd love to do this with XP because I see the potential.

You might start looking here (for free):

http://simheaven.com/?page_id=238

Or without Photoscenery, but HD Mesh Scenery v2 it might look like this:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/427425-exploring-switzerland-in-hd/

For that matter, what areas in the USA would any of you most wish for aside from California? 

OKLAHOMA CITY area, and or Oklahoma in general. I know this area is not very desirable to a lot of people, no mountains,(a few mole hills), and of course Oklahoma City and Tulsa the largest metro areas is hard to compete with LA NYC Boston or Dallas and the like. I don't have the time to make scenery myself, and of course probably not the talent required either, so am stuck with other peoples interests. 

Of course I would spend money !!

Minnesota, Iowa, Dakotas, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Montana would be nice hope sometime mega earth ports it over to Xplane and have roads it line up with. Sim heaven Europe just needs USA and Canada. USGS idea its possisble rather pay someone for USA and Canada as Montana like the size 5 European countries combined. At 1m pixed its better suited for XPX because no blurries and better

fps.